Is Your Glass Half-full or Half-empty?

It's being realistic. If anyone believes that we will drop no points, excluding OF games, between now and the end of the season they are living in cloud cuckoo land.

That's fair enough.

But do you expect Celtic to win every single game now?

That's fair enough.

No chance they'll win every game either. Both teams have tough fixtures ahead, but we have none that are insurmountable and impossible to win. We need to go to the toughest away games & the perceived easiest away games and walk away with 3 points from them all if possible & that's what the team will want to do. We need to win our home games including the OF game. With the points advantage we have at the moment I still think we're winning this title.

That's fair enough.

No, but they have definitely strengthened their team. The next few weeks are important as to the way that the title is going to go. We need to minimise the stupid points that we will drop.

They may have better players now, than before the transfer window, but a better TEAM! You may be right, but it's a big ask, to blend all these new players in the short time that's left, and they can't afford to drop any points while they are doing this. If they have improved the team, it's surely up front, they have not improved their defence, in fact argueably they are weaker in that area.

In a way this Keane signing should also benefit Rangers, if there was any chance of complacency setting in, the transfer window should have put a stop to it, and of course when we win the title it will be all the sweeter.

No, but they have definitely strengthened their team. The next few weeks are important as to the way that the title is going to go. We need to minimise the stupid points that we will drop.

Again, I don't disagree but we have minimised the stupid points we drop over the last 8 weeks. Players such as Bougherra and Boyd returning should help as well.

We're still favourites!

It's being realistic. If anyone believes that we will drop no points, excluding OF games, between now and the end of the season they are living in cloud cuckoo land.

I would agree with that, but then I would contend that anyone suggesting Celtic will win all of their remaining 16 games are also in cuckoo land.

I would rather be in our position than theirs, regardless of who they have signed.

At the end of the day the title is still in our hands,who's to say our players won't get a reaction to what is happening at the piggery,we've had our best players out for a few weeks now and still kept winning and there is no reason to think we won't kick on again when they return to the team,bring it on MOPES.

Celtic are taking a big gamble backing Mowbray with all these deals in January never mind the Summer window

I admit they have brought in some good players but not great, also this team has never played together

and will take time to gel and hit full speed , while we have been together for years which is a huge advantage

apart from Keane i couldnt name any of the others before they signed for them and am struggling now to

remember there names , Keane failed at Spurs and Liverpool and we heard all the same hype when they signed

Bellamy so for me i am a bit dissapointed we didnt at least manage to bring in 1 player to complament the squad

but being let down on that side of things is the Norm at Ibrox , (Will we ever sign another player ? :whistle: ) but i

have no fear that we are well equipped to deal with Monobrows Panic Buy's FC and bring another League flag to

Ibrox , remeber we are 10/7 clear and they have to do all the chasing, this league is ours to lose. :box:

:spl:

Guest BillyMac

at the end of the day they can only put eleven on the park and the mhankies had to do something to appease the great unwashed 7 points behind could not fill mordor so now that keane has signed they will queuing up to get in

welcome the chase