Kilmarnock v Celtic preview

Awesome work Ian. :cheers:

The Messi, Ronaldo etc comment was brilliant.

Must be like the feelings of Helicopter Sunday all over again. The joy of last night to the despair of today. :D

I can keep going SA,if the tears would stop streaming down my face :)

I don't know what's more shocking - a Killie win or you going to the gym. I've seen your Facebook photos mate! ;)

You not been checking up on the gym thread Gav ;) - a real transformation from fat bastard to....... slightly less fat bastard !!

Awesome work Ian. :cheers:

The Messi, Ronaldo etc comment was brilliant.

Must be like the feelings of Helicopter Sunday all over again. The joy of last night to the despair of today. :D

I made the Messi, Ronaldy type comments yesterday - and the statement remains. They can have a team FULL of world beaters but the maximum damage that they can do to US is 6 points and solong as we keep winning our other games..... well, you know the rest.

This really is the PERFECT evening - the elation they were feeling last night to now being 10 behind us (with NO games in hand) and a defeat for the first time in AGES against a poor Killie team is simply fantastic. The only thing to make it a better night is if the wife comes in and offers me sex - sadly that part is unlikely :devil: