Member Avatar

Occasional Substitute

[ * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#16,846

16 March 2008

In all honesty I have lost interest.

Fecking shocking, with all the hysteria in the last 24hrs I honestly thought we'd have pumped these would be huns.

Can't be fecked with it and away to hang masell

Hugo's Boss 12 minutes ago Post #167

Member Avatar

Allow me to re-introduce myself;

[ * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#24,374

31 August 2009

Favourite all-time player

Henrik Larsson

I think I feel physically sick.

Player's can't take blame for that, they play to a system set down by the management.

This was, make no mistake, a MUST win game. To have come away with not even a point, but rather a defeat is embarrassing.

& here's me saying in another thread earlier that I was filled with renewed optimism. Mowbray; take a good, long hard look at yourself and ask yourself what you're going to do next. Please.

I rarely feel devastated at results outright unless it's an OF firm defeat or a direct influence on the SPL championship but tonight I feel lost. In one fell swoop Mowbray has removed the confidence I had placed in him.

Ticket for Kilmarnock game - �£24

New defender �£2m

The Asian Steven Gerrard - �£2m

Robbie Keane's wages - �£105,000 a week

Losing 1-0 to go 10 points behind....PRICELESS

Carlsberg don't do Tuesday nights..

green_equals_silver 4 minutes ago Post #343

Member Avatar

Bobinho9

[ * * * * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Snr. Member

31 August 2004

Shellshocked.

My mates and I in work today were so up for this it was unreal, it was as if our flame for Celtic had be rekindled with all of the news of players coming and going yesterday. Its no surprise Killie were up for it the way they were, Tango & Sash at their finest and nobody can take that win away from them, they played really well, the first half and up until they scored was about as open a game of football I've seen up here for a long time.

Tonight's game wasn't helped with Hooiveld and Hinkel having to go off injured; the Brown substitution was certainly a strange one. Rasmussen should have been on that pitch from the start and McGeady should have been hooked after his petulant booking, he seems more interested in lashing out at opponents than he does in being able to cross a ball past the first defender. It's now becoming more than apparent that our problem isn't goalscorers - its the supply. Caddis did throw in some good crosses but the only player in our squad who'd get in about it and win the headers spent the whole fecking night on the bench! Also wasn't happy at N'Guemo setting up most of the Killie attacks tonight.

Absolutely gutted. Hibs have a game in hand over us and will go 2nd. Torture.

There's no more time for excuses, no more time for pissing about with 'good football' - we need 3 upfront starting Saturday and McGeady needs benched. I'd even be tempted to play Fortune wide right for all the time he doesnt spend in the box.

The Poacher 9 minutes ago Post #302

Member Avatar

here hare here

[ * * * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#9,073

26 June 2007

True, it was a must win game. What is equally true is that every team in the SPL know that if they have at least a 50/50 chance of getting points off us. I assume we were starting with afresh today and it's an opening loss for Mogga's team2.

This hurts more for folk cause they got carried away with the Keane signing. The title was out of ours hands at that point, and even more so now.

We have to secure 2nd place.

I'm not going down the stick/twist avenue again but it's simple: that is not good enough.

Ticket for Kilmarnock game - �£24

New defender �£2m

The Asian Steven Gerrard - �£2m

Robbie Keane's wages - �£105,000 a week

Losing 1-0 to go 10 points behind....PRICELESS

Carlsberg don't do Tuesday nights..

I was just about to do a Carlsberg moment lol well in alan :) thats a good one.

jimthetimlondon 11 minutes ago Post #298

Member Avatar

Youth team player

[ * ]

Group:

Members

#23,393

9 May 2009

Favourite all-time player

boruc

what a disgrace, a laughing stock, if hibs win the game in hand we 3rd in league, ffs, surely mowbray has to go now??? why not put saturdays match winner on instead of keane and kamara??? we cant pass,cant keep the ball, cant keep a clean sheet and cant even beat the bottom 2 in the spl,jesus christ the man dont have a clue and should be sacked or step down, bet we end up regreting selling mcdonald.

anyway tonight i have to say we watched our season end.