an idea for a protest

inside the ground. Get everyone to take a red card into the ground and display them when he ref blows for kickoff and at the half time whistle i think its a great idea. It takes little effort making it easy for everyone to join in and will be in full view of the media.

thoughts?

I love all the shouts for a protest when not one individual has clearly and concisely defined exactly what the protest is against...

im protesting at the way the club is being run danny. im very unhappy to say the least. if you are happy to watch your club get ripped apart then go and do what your doing now.

absolutely nothing.

im protesting at the way the club is being run danny. im very unhappy to say the least. if you are happy to watch your club get ripped apart then go and do what your doing now.

absolutely nothing.

I dont think that is what Danny is saying and too be honest the vast majority of our match day, fellow fans do not visit web based fans forum sites such as this on any kind of basis , what Danny is saying is something I have been asked on numerous occasions by friends whom I would count as real Rangers men . But their experience of Rangers tends to be match days and the papers , that,s it , we need the message out and a figurehead would certainly help

I would like to think that all the supporters clubs would be contacted for a start,and handing out flyers outside Ibrox has to be the most obvious way of reaching all/most of our supporters

As someone who has stood outside Ibrox handing out leaflets, I found that most people aren't interested in taking them.

As someone who has stood outside Ibrox handing out leaflets, I found that most people aren't interested in taking them.

I understand how difficult that is BD. However how else are the fans who do not go on fans forums going to get the message?

I understand how difficult that is BD. However how else are the fans who do not go on fans forums going to get the message?

Don't know, other than through the media, but just highlighting the problems involved. I'm not saying that it shouldn't be done, and I'd be happy enough to do it again in the future, but people should just be aware than you might not be reaching 80% of the support.

absolutely nothing.

Ok, if you're protesting at the way the club is being run - that assumes you believe there's an alternative. The problem is that there isn't one. It's like saying 'I hate the way the club is being run and I demand it stops, although I admit there's absolutely no other way to run it given no one wants to buy us and SDM did a runner ages ago' - the protest needs to have a plan of action to be credible.

I am not content with the way things are now, of course I am not - but complaining at Lloyds is like moaning at a nanny who's looking after kids while their parents are on holiday.