Occasional Substitute

[ * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#1,762

2 August 2005

Anyway I dont see why we need to do this through the media

Next season

When a team asks, erm Mr Lawell how many tickets do you want for celtic supporters coming to Dundee / edinburgh/Motherwell, Kilmarnock etc etc, just say 'None - we dont want any, stick them where it doesnt shine, we will put money back in your pockets when you stand up agaisnt the hun establishment you spineless toads.'

This thread appears to back up something I've believed for a long time - all OF fans believe the 'establishment' and/or media is against their team.

Timmy is convinced it's all a masonic conspiracy, such as the 'Daily Ranger', and we think it's the 'mhedia' such as the Evening Tims.

I mean look at the posts from the tims - if they saw the stuff from us about conspiracies they'd think we were as looney as we think they are. Which I guess they do.

I don't really buy into any of it.

This thread appears to back up something I've believed for a long time - all OF fans believe the 'establishment' and/or media is against their team.

Timmy is convinced it's all a masonic conspiracy, such as the 'Daily Ranger', and we think it's the 'mhedia' such as the Evening Tims.

I mean look at the posts from the tims - if they saw the stuff from us about conspiracies they'd think we were as looney as we think they are. Which I guess they do.

I don't really buy into any of it.

Stop spoiling our fun/gloating with your common sense posts :)

I agree that OF firms are as bad as each other sometimes, but there's no comparison between some of these people and Rangers fans. Ill education is all too often on show from our fellow bears - such as the heroes in team colours standing in Union Street on Sunday, effin and blinding at the tops of their voices as a kids' club came out from the Warzone thingy shop next to them - I could happily ban these eejits from Ibrox from ever on the grounds of being neds.

But there's a huge difference between that and the deluded fantasia posted above. Those posts reek of an inability to perceive reality, and the worry is that they carry it in into other aspects of their day-to-day lives.

I agree that OF firms are as bad as each other sometimes, but there's no comparison between some of these people and Rangers fans. Ill education is all too often on show from our fellow bears - such as the heroes in team colours standing in Union Street on Sunday, effin and blinding at the tops of their voices as a kids' club came out from the Warzone thingy shop next to them - I could happily ban these eejits from Ibrox from ever on the grounds of being neds.

But there's a huge difference between that and the deluded fantasia posted above. Those posts reek of an inability to perceive reality, and the worry is that they carry it in into other aspects of their day-to-day lives.

Bet there's a post on Kerrydale Street like this which substitutes Rangers and Ibrox with Celtic and Parkhead :P

And the thing is,according to them we have NEVER won a title fairly, more to show pity than laughed at,sad BHEASTS

And so the Paranoia takes another turn !!!!

SPL Clubs Against The Establishment

User is offline MakingAStance1 Icon

* PipPip

Posted 15 February 2010 - 05:04 PM

Hi Hearts Fans

Me and a few of the guys on our forum have decided to make a stance against some of the ludicrious decisions being made in the SPL by its referees and the rest of the establishment that pulls the strings.

At them minute we have only made facebook and bebo groups but are in the process of organising petions to be made available at all SPL football grounds,except Ibrox.

Dont worry lads and gals we are not just paranoid celtic fans,we are more than aware of the injustices sent on all of the other SPL clubs,this hinders clubs chances of making europe,finishing in the top 6 and also on occasion the prospect of relegation.For smaller clubs in the league this can make a sufficient difference.We NEED the other supporters from the league's clubs to stand up and be counted as well or this wont make any difference.

Here are the links.U can add a moderator on these sites,send them a pm if u want to get involved in protests or petitions.

http://www.facebook....63924135&ref=nf

http://www.facebook....id=306300373663

http://www.bebo.com/uniteagainstestab

http://www.bebo.com/rightlyparanoid

Good luck for the remainder of the season

Slanj

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=68059