Re: the tim complaining about lack of media coverage of our alleged mandatory cruelty.

You'd have to listen to no radio stations and read no newspapers to come to that conclusion, thus invalidating he complaint. The bizarre, self-deluding world of some football fans.

Re: the tim complaining about lack of media coverage of our alleged mandatory cruelty.

You'd have to listen to no radio stations and read no newspapers to come to that conclusion, thus invalidating he complaint. The bizarre, self-deluding world of some football fans.

I occasionally read the odd paper but I'm pretty close to a media blackout. Too much nonsense broadcast and published - when I do tune in or read it's for entertainment, and not for facts.

They're right in that Conroy is crap. But we hardly benefited more than Hibs. Penalty shout. Miller s two legged trip on Boogie (I think) in about the 77th minute was one of the worst cynical fouls of the game that went unpunished. There were numerous incidents that went against us too.

No advantage played when Boogie was striding out against a disorganised Hibs defence after they had an attacking freekick and also the incident where the ref stopped play for a ball hitting the hibbee on the shoulder when Miller was in behind their defence.

2 more incidents that went against us in this game. How does that feature in the mhanks conspiracy? :confused:

and also the incident where the ref stopped play for a ball hitting the hibbee on the shoulder when Miller was in behind their defence.

I thought it smacked the player in the face? Still should have played on right enough.

I thought it smacked the player in the face? Still should have played on right enough.

I'm not sure the ball striking a players head is what they are referring to when they talk about a head knock is it? Normally it's a clash of heads or a boot in the head. Don't remember games being stopped for the ball striking a players head. :confused: