What will we win this year?

What will Rangers win this season?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What will Rangers win this season?

• League Only
    • League Cup Only
    • Scottish Cup Only
    • League and League Cup
    • League and Scottish Cup
    • Cup double
    • Treble
    • Nothing

Treble my man. Keep the Mhanks for the Scottish Cup Final too. Now that would be a way to end a season! Watched the one where Rod Wallace scored the winner(99 not long after we beat them in the League) in the pub on Saturday - Magic:spl:

I've not been greedy and picked the double, but I think the treble is just as likely. St Mirren winning the League Cup would be a major shock. We must be huge favourites for the league and at worst we're probably joint favourites for the Scottish Cup. :spl:

Treble for me,no reason why that seems such a hard task at this stage of the seasson

My one doubt over a treble is if we were to draw Celtic in the semi or final. Given it's almost certainly their only chance of a trophy, their players would give an extra 10-15%. Whilst hardly conclusive proof that they'd beat us, they did outplay us in the last OF game.