What will we win this year?

What will Rangers win this season?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What will Rangers win this season?

• League Only
    • League Cup Only
    • Scottish Cup Only
    • League and League Cup
    • League and Scottish Cup
    • Cup double
    • Treble
    • Nothing

My one doubt over a treble is if we were to draw Celtic in the semi or final. Given it's almost certainly their only chance of a trophy, their players would give an extra 10-15%. Whilst hardly conclusive proof that they'd beat us, they did outplay us in the last OF game.

True,however the pressure would be all on the BHEASTS,we'd just sit back soak up everything they have to throw at us and kill them off as normal :)

I think Celtic could beat us in a one of game at Hampden as i think they would be more fired up. So i would make them favourite for the cup.

Lets not forget that the league still has to be won, there is still a long way to go.

Walker and Hartson are just playing mind games saying it is over.

I think Celtic could beat us in a one of game at Hampden as i think they would be more fired up. So i would make them favourite for the cup.

Lets not forget that the league still has to be won, there is still a long way to go.

Walker and Hartson are just playing mind games saying it is over.

I think we could beat them in a one off game as well though Pete, it's a wee while since they last beat us :)

I see absolutely no reason why we wont do the treble this season. It will be a League and League cup double at the least.

If we throw away our SPL lead it would be disasterous and with the squad being pretty much at full strength I cant see this happening.

The Scottish Cup is still at a guessing stage. We should get past St Mirren tonight which puts us in a home tie against a struggling Dundee Utd side who have been poor since Levein left. Then its all about luck of the draw but we are unbeaten against Celtic, Hibs and Killie this season so I dont care who we get.

Definitely nothing!

Glad I ticked the option to make the votes public! :ffs:

You said it was just a bit of fun, so I didn't leave a serious answer! :D

I think we can at least win the league & league cup double. :thup:

If we win the treble it'll be a remarkable achievement considering that we have a weakened team this year, but it's still a distinct possibility that we'll do it. We ARE good enough to do it if we're playing our best football.

There. That's my serious answer. Happy now? :)