Ooh er, they won't like this down Torbett Towers way...

You know, I have been first in line to point out that for all his effort, Novo is very limited as a player. After this season though, I can forgive him absolutely anything.

I think if any Bear is being honest he'll concede Novo is an average footballer. Which makes it even more remarkable the contribution the man has made to Rangers' recent history through sheer attitude, strength of character and love for the club. Remember he was seemingly finished at Ibrox during 2005/06. The guy has gone from a journeyman at Raith Rovers to a big game player at the most successful club in world football. Christ, if I'd shown his attitude at my work I'd have my own shiny office to myself by now :D

I'm amazed that's the real title :D

I too thought it was a photochop.

Nacho is truly the the bear timmy loves to hate the most - and I have to say he's got a bit of the Lennons about him in that he can wind up his opponents so brilliantly.