A Tale of Integrity, Fair-mindednesss and Hypocrisy

For the season before this and the one before that, we had our concerns about Celtic getting many decisions as well as the postponed game and Celtic pressuring to have the season finished on time. Most of the time we did this from the top of the league, so don't get the second place point at all.

The irony is that the disgusting behaviour of CFC over O'Donnell and the "integrity of the league" was and is completely worthy of complaint. Biggest and most heinous and disgusting episode of cheating I've ever seen in the league. The unfortunate death of Tommy Burns really highlighted how low they could go.

We moaned and have a right to. Celtic have no real claim to make, quite the opposite - they have benefited from countless decisions over the years while ironically chanting "mason in the black" and the latest claim only shows they don't have a clue about the rules.

There is a vast difference between having a genuine complaint and acting like a spoiled child when things don't work out for you.

For the season before this and the one before that, we had our concerns about Celtic getting many decisions as well as the postponed game and Celtic pressuring to have the season finished on time. Most of the time we did this from the top of the league, so don't get the second place point at all.

The irony is that the disgusting behaviour of CFC over O'Donnell and the "integrity of the league" was and is completely worthy of complaint. Biggest and most heinous and disgusting episode of cheating I've ever seen in the league. The unfortunate death of Tommy Burns really highlighted how low they could go.

We moaned and have a right to. Celtic have no real claim to make, quite the opposite - they have benefited from countless decisions over the years while ironically chanting "mason in the black" and the latest claim only shows they don't have a clue about the rules.

There is a vast difference between having a genuine complaint and acting like a spoiled child when things don't work out for you.

Absolutely right - but it's a vast difference the MOPES are unfortunately unable to see at all. The mentality of your average sore-arsed, guilt-ridden, spawn of the mass sees these two concepts as entirely bound and inseparable. They're not normal people.

Hear, hear.

The single most vile act I've seen in the game, absolutely disgusting. They lost their mythical moral high ground forever that day. There's a poster on Vanguard with links to certain figures at Rangers who says it hasn't been forgotten. "Low" was one word apparently heard in the corridors of Ibrox.

I think the level of complainant (?) is significant too. We had, effectively, a few guys moaning about referees decisions on the forums and interweb and rapoops have their CE, manager, senior turncoat, most sportwriters and sundry shellic leg-ends input being sought and published as casual fact.

This conspiracy seems to be international because PSV were complaining about the referee last weekend. Of course the refs here have an orange flavour as well.:) I wonder if RKC( Roman Katholic Combination) are also being conspired against.