3 Games in 9 Days

Wednesday 24th March Aberdeen (H)

Saturday 27th March Hearts (A)

Tuesday 30th March St Johnstone (A)

Im a bit worried it looks like a small fixture congestion here and the potential for some dropped points here?

what do you think folks?

Aberdeen at home is a gimme.

Hearts away is always a tough one but with Jefferies appointed there I actually fear them less, they are not so unpredictable. And we had a great record against him last time so 3 points.

Surely we cant worry about St Johnstone!!!

9 points althought Id take 7.

But this is where the squad should get used. Edu, McCulloch, Thomson and Davis can get through 3 games in midfield with Beasley, Fleck and Novo playing wide roles if need be.

We just need to keep Miller and Boyd fit upfront, but Naismith and Lafferty are on standby.

When you get to this stage of the season and a team has a head of steam going , it is very unusual to start dropping points , maybe the case could be had , after the league is won and players relax , but I really feel the way this squad is performing we have no worries .

In fact the manky mob have more to worry about than us , the presure is all on them

If we were looking vulnerable with injuries and suspensions stacking up I would share your concern but I'm actually quite confident we'll take care of business. Its ra sellik that should be worried about dropping points!