Boyd drops Prem hint

must be true then :whistle:

I doubt very much that Barry Ferguson would lie to a group of Rangers fans and tell them that Boyd had agreed to join Birmingham if he hadn't

I guess it comes down to how much you believe online stories. Considering they all got their photo taken at the train station with Barry, i won't be buying next season's shirt with Boyd on the back anyway...

I doubt very much that Barry Ferguson would lie to a group of Rangers fans and tell them that Boyd had agreed to join Birmingham if he hadn't

I guess it comes down to how much you believe online stories. Considering they all got their photo taken at the train station with Barry, i won't be buying next season's shirt with Boyd on the back anyway...

I'm not saying they didn't see BF, but can't anyone get a picture taken with anyone these days, but for him to say Boyd has signed I certainly don't believe, if he did it seems pretty stupid for him to do so IMO.....

Until Boyd or the club come out and say he is 100% going, it's like the signings rumours, I don't believe anything until it's official..........

I don't believe anything until it's official..........

Remember that wee conversation we had a while ago about my refusal to believe N_L - it was for the above reason. So seems you've either come round to my way of thinking or I'd like to know why you had a different stance before :)

Remember that wee conversation we had a while ago about my refusal to believe N_L - it was for the above reason. So seems you've either come round to my way of thinking or I'd like to know why you had a different stance before :)

it's a wee bit different to me, there are no names or pictures here, just a post saying some rangers fans met BF, they took a picture with him at a train station and he said boyd is going to birmingham done deal, no quotes, no names, no pictures that I can see. although i'm sure any gers fan can get a picture with BF if they met him.......

at least N_L is a respected poster on here and mainly FF, he has name and he has quotes from his conversation with Ellis. he's also not stating deals are done which BF has seemingly told random rangers fans :whistle:

it's a wee bit different to me, there are no names or pictures here, just a post saying some rangers fans met BF, they took a picture with him at a train station and he said boyd is going to birmingham done deal, no quotes, no names, no pictures that I can see. although i'm sure any gers fan can get a picture with BF if they met him.......

at least N_L is a respected poster on here and mainly FF, he has name and he has quotes from his conversation with Ellis. he's also not stating deals are done which BF has seemingly told random rangers fans :whistle:

As I posted earlier one of his best mates , our old Doc , is now at Birmingham and he told me on Suday that he expects him to join them , to be fair you cant blame the guy and really apart from some of this season most fans wouldn't have missed him leaving

As I posted earlier one of his best mates , our old Doc , is now at Birmingham and he told me on Suday that he expects him to join them , to be fair you cant blame the guy and really apart from some of this season most fans wouldn't have missed him leaving

I hope he was wrong rbr. Boyd leaving Rangers on a free would be the worst piece of business Rangers has done since buying Flo.

I hope he was wrong rbr. Boyd leaving Rangers on a free would be the worst piece of business Rangers has done since buying Flo.

I tend to agree however life is funny sometimes , and lets face it there is still nothing official from any of the players that are out of contract , until this season plays out ,Walter has managed to keep the lid on everythiing player wise so lets just see what transpires .

Nothing is signed yet of that I am sure