Boyd drops Prem hint

Boyd would be able to get a sickline any time he fancied a day off. :rolleyes:

I know that is tongue in cheek mate , but this has started to become fact , if you actually look at Boyd's lay off's never once has he not returned sooner than expected ,and Ian was a fantastic doc for us , in fact it's ironic that only now are we putting in place all his proposals .

One bad thing about the internet is lies and rumours become fact , he's been a mate of mine for nearly 30 years so please excuse me if I get a bit touchy on this subject .

You should pass him on S_A details as he wants to get into Sports Science in football... :)

Ian along with Roddy MacDonald who is now with Aston Villa were the first to go through this with Hillis , talk about being in the right place at the right time , get him to pm me and I wil see what I can do , just bear in mind everyone wants into sports science just now

I wuld pull someone up for saying what I am about to, because it runs against available statements, but I get the impression if WS wanted Boyd to stay as unreservedly as we do there would be no Alex McLeish interest and no doubt in Boyds mind.

I wuld pull someone up for saying what I am about to, because it runs against available statements, but I get the impression if WS wanted Boyd to stay as unreservedly as we do there would be no Alex McLeish interest and no doubt in Boyds mind.

But Walter does, he offered him a contract but Boyd seems to want Walter there if he is to sign. Not sure if the contract was allowed though

It would be vastly annoying losing Boyd for nothing with his goal record.

I like Boyd but I can see him going but we need to find someone to replace him but again no money from his deal.

However his agent might be saying you have won everything up in Scotland, time to move on and get me some money :P

I really can't talk about players that are under contract. It looks tantamount to tapping up," said McLeish.

"But we have got a number of players we will try and pursue in the summer. I can talk about Boyd because he's out of contract and we have made contact with Rangers also, in terms of showing courtesy.

"Is signing Boyd still a possibility? Boyd is ongoing. He's talking to other clubs as well.

"He's a free agent - he has got that luxury. Have we spoken to his people since January? Yes."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12040_6051541,00.html