Weir 8

Naismith 8

Davis 6

Thomson 7

McCulloch 6

Miller 7

Boyd 6

Naismith MOM

I think 8 for Davis is pushing it; felt he was pretty anonymous for a lot of the game

Really?,I thought Davis was excellent on Saturday!!,just shows how we all see games different :)

I think the thing about Davis is that he's good but generally unspectacular - but I think we've seen how much we miss him when he's not there or really off form.

The peak of his form seemed to coincide with our excellent December run.

Davis seems to play well in spite of the position we play him in rather than because of it. I really hoped that when Mendes left it meant Davis would only play central midfield from then on but it is difficult to drop McCulloch or Thomson, i understand that. I do wonder just how good Davis would be if he played a whole season in central midfield. I think he'd run riot.

I think 8 for Davis is pushing it; felt he was pretty anonymous for a lot of the game

I don't think Davis influenced the match with key passes all that much (well apart from, the assists in two goals) but he kept possession well in tight areas throughout the game which is something we lack when he isn't available - right midfield or centrally.

That's why I felt (along with the assists) he was deserving of an 8... :whistle:

I don't think Davis influenced the match with key passes all that much (well apart from, the assists in two goals) but he kept possession well in tight areas throughout the game which is something we lack when he isn't available - right midfield or centrally.

That's why I felt (along with the assists) he was deserving of an 8... :whistle:

Not to forget the great strike he had only for the Hertz keeper to produce save of the match :)

Not to forget the great strike he had only for the Hertz keeper to produce save of the match :)

I did forget that right enough...

But MacDonald's save from Miller's chip was even better! :giruy: