Rumours we're in talks to sign him.

Poster on FF says he's his pal and that is the source.

Another says his son is pumping Goodwillie's cousin and is trying to get confirmation. :D

Do what you like with the info. May well be pish.

I have heard rumours about him maybe going to us. However I have heard that he is quite a greedy player so not sure what to make of him. Don't really watch Dundee Utd enough to rate him although he has scored a few goals this season. Might be a replacement for Boyd... Don't know where we are getting the cash from though as I think he would still be under contract there.

It's not April the 1st is it? If this is the level we have sunk too I really fear the worst for this club. David Goodwillie as a replacement for Boyd - jeez I've heard it all now:(

Not necessarily as Boyd's replacement. Just talking to him.

he has potential but i've heard from a few Utd fans he likes the bevy and has been dropped or put on the bench a few times due to it and of course has been in trouble a few times, meant to have a good punch on him saying that :whistle: