Ellis on the phone again

Guest Northampton_loyalist

I don't believe that they can legally do that, so what you have heard is incorrect..

Agreed. :)

They could simply file late and accept the late filing penalties. But IMO that would be a big no-no for a group like MIH. I expect them to file on time by the end of this month.

Is there not a reason for Celtic and the SPL not being fantastic? Could the same reason not be affecting Rangers? Are you not the best regardless if you are champs seeing as you face the same obstacles?

It's a bit like saying a winner of a flat race wasn't worthy as the second place was quite a slow time - but totally ignoring the fact that they were all running into a very strong head wind...

How do you know Celtic weren't poor in most of Rangers' other championship wins?

Who really cares?

If a better manager got the money Mowbray got (eg someone like O'Neil) they'd be a mile better and probably much better than us.

I thought O'Neil had a hell of a lot more money than Mowbray. Strachan didn't do much better against Walter on a bigger budget - except by cheating to win.

Who else can Celtic afford? PLG was also no good for us so I really can't see who Celtic could get that would guarantee taking the SPL by storm and piling up 100 points or more (a mile ahead).

Celtic are better off than us and have bigger crowds yet Walter has beaten two of their managers. Just what odds do they need to stack against him to win?

I thought O'Neil had a hell of a lot more money than Mowbray. Strachan didn't do much better against Walter on a bigger budget - except by cheating to win.

Who else can Celtic afford? PLG was also no good for us so I really can't see who Celtic could get that would guarantee taking the SPL by storm and piling up 100 points or more (a mile ahead).

Celtic are better off than us and have bigger crowds yet Walter has beaten two of their managers. Just what odds do they need to stack against him to win?

2 this time. About 5 in total and counting. :spl: :rfc:

Quick someone write something negative about the club before we start enjoying winning another title. :fish:

Guest Flying Hippo
If a better manager got the money Mowbray got (eg someone like O'Neil) they'd be a mile better and probably much better than us.

O'Neill signed his fair share of wank for Celtic. Michael Gray, Steve Guppy, Rab Douglas, Magnus Hedman, Henri Camara, Momo Sylla, Ulrik Laursen, David Fernandez, Stephen Pearson, Juninho.....

You need to learn to read what people and stop responding with cryptic comments that make no sense.

I never said we were close to administration.

I was making the point that there is currently such a lack of competition in the SPL that the economic state we're in is irrelevant. Our women's team could have probably given Mowbray's Celtic a run this season. I never said we were close to administration.

Correct, you said we could be in administration, I merely pointed out that if my auntie had baws....:devil: