Ellis on the phone again

Guest Northampton_loyalist

But I didn't call you a liar, and my third degree was many moons ago. :)

I reckon you are at it big time...

so, I can be 'at it' but NOT a liar? interesting. I'm either telling the truth or i am telling lies. You are telling me you dont believe me but you are not calling me a liar?

I could kick myself now anyway for getting involved in something like this with someone who is quite clearly nothing more than your average troll.

You could be clearer by presenting these things as your personal opinion because we still, as yet have not heard YOUR source.

NL has claimed his source and attempted to justify it in somwhat reasonable terms. You take it or leave it.

You on the other hand just trot out opinion, suggest it as fact and then lower your head beneath the parapet.... kind of like SDM himself....

Let me put it this way, SDM is still in charge despite WS telling all and sundry the bank was firing the bullets, which to use the in word is and was bollox. Murray makes the bullets and his chief enforcer Muir fires them, the bank have no claim on anything the debt is serviced, until such time it is not the bank are just the bank. Johnston and the rest of the board are puppets of the supreme puppet master, nothing new there then. I will get back to you when anything or even something changes...if ever. :)

Let me put it this way, SDM is still in charge despite WS telling all and sundry the bank was firing the bullets, which to use the in word is and was bollox. Murray makes the bullets and his chief enforcer Muir fires them, the bank have no claim on anything the debt is serviced, until such time it is not the bank are just the bank. Johnston and the rest of the board are puppets of the supreme puppet master, nothing new there then. I will get back to you when anything or even something changes...if ever. :)

And that explains how I'm 'at it' yet not a liar??

so, I can be 'at it' but NOT a liar? interesting. I'm either telling the truth or i am telling lies. You are telling me you dont believe me but you are not calling me a liar?

I could kick myself now anyway for getting involved in something like this with someone who is quite clearly nothing more than your average troll.

I saw a post on RM claiming your chain was being jerked by someone known as Northampton bhoy, perhaps you are an unsuspecting dupe of the scurrilous person....just a thought do you know for certain that it is Ellis with whom you are discussing matters of high finance about one of the most famous clubs in football ?.

You really should not take things so seriously, I note you spat the dummy on RM, will you be posting any more updates there....perhaps you feel more loved here, whatever it is I await further developments with practised indifference, ...:devil:

, whatever it is I await further developments with practised indifference,

If it was indifference, you'd hardly spend so much time commenting on it and trying to suggest that you didn't believe N_L.

Whatever you're feeling, it doesn't appear to be indifference.

I saw a post on RM claiming your chain was being jerked by someone known as Northampton bhoy, perhaps you are an unsuspecting dupe of the scurrilous person....just a thought do you know for certain that it is Ellis with whom you are discussing matters of high finance about one of the most famous clubs in football ?.

You really should not take things so seriously, I note you spat the dummy on RM, will you be posting any more updates there....perhaps you feel more loved here, whatever it is I await further developments with practised indifference, ...:devil:

I saw the thread, pity the guy could offer no more than accusation. I mean, you would have thought a link, or a screenshot, maybe a cut paste even would have been an idea?

I have explained AGAIN on this very thread how I got the number.

Now, you are calling me a liar. you are a troll, no more and no less. I didnt spit the dummy on RM either, I was accused of being a scum fan, by several people and admin at the time (the people who asked me to post the thread in the first place) let it slide. I exlained that as I didnt have the time or energy to defend myself on many sites i would leave it at that. hardly a dummy being spat.

If i were you I would be FAR more concerned by my own ability to attract an unfavourable reaction from my peers. I mean, I'm a newcomer and posting 'wild tales' and STILL getting a better press off your fellow posters than you, a regular. There might be something in that, I mean, those PM's I get telling me not to bother even relying to you must have been provoked by something. Time to heed that advice.

Aye but dont dress it up as fact when, unless you are SDM, Muir, the bank or someone connected, you have no more knowledge than the rest of us.

If you ARE connected then at least tell everyone how so.

You continually dress things up as fact and then, when questioned, hide under the parapet.

And have the audacity to suggest that someone else is "at it" - N_L's info is no more being "at it" than yours is.

N_L, you probably shouldnt even bother contonuing justifying your position.

Someone like wabash would never be convinced regardless of any compelling evidence you could produce simply because he doesnt want to believe you. You cant force people to believe what you say. You justify it once, provide clarity if needed and then leave them to determine for themselves if they believe a) what you say and b) what you have been told from whomever you have been told it.

I find it very disheartening when we have fellow Gers fans who seem to spend so much time revelling in the chaos and carnage of our financial situation with complete disregard for the position we find ourselves in from a playing perspective (from a results/league standing perspective - not so much a performance one).

N_L, you probably shouldnt even bother contonuing justifying your position.

Someone like wabash would never be convinced regardless of any compelling evidence you could produce simply because he doesnt want to believe you. You cant force people to believe what you say. You justify it once, provide clarity if needed and then leave them to determine for themselves if they believe a) what you say and b) what you have been told from whomever you have been told it.

I find it very disheartening when we have fellow Gers fans who seem to spend so much time revelling in the chaos and carnage of our financial situation with complete disregard for the position we find ourselves in from a playing perspective (from a results/league standing perspective - not so much a performance one).

Might be good to hold back a little Craig. If we didn't have members posting their views freely, especially what you see as controversial views, this would be a far more insipid collection of posts. Why do you see your mission to drive out controversy?