Rangers 3 : 1 Aberdeen - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

I'm struggling to come up with anyone.

Lafferty was inconsistent and seemed to do his best to get into positions where he didn't have to challenge for the ball in the air. There was one occasion in the first half where we won a free kick just to the left of the area and Lafferty took up position behind free-kick taker rather than being in the box so he could use his height.

Davis was not at his best either.

I also didn't think Miller was significantly worse than anyone else in the team.

Wasn't a great performance in all honesty. Some people seem desperate to jump on Miller's back at times. This season has been one if not the best of his career and the goal he scored last night certainly settled my nerves! MOTM?? I'd probably go with Lafferty for his goal. Needs to work on his celebration for Tannadice though:fish:

Wasn't a great performance in all honesty. Some people seem desperate to jump on Miller's back at times. This season has been one if not the best of his career and the goal he scored last night certainly settled my nerves! MOTM?? I'd probably go with Lafferty for his goal. Needs to work on his celebration for Tannadice though:fish:

I guess that depends on your perspective.

Since about Jan when they recovered from their injuries Boyd has been about a 4/10 to Miller's 5, yet to me it seems most only mentiond Boyd as being out of form.

Up until the turn of the year Miller has had a very good season though and is still keeping up with the goalscoring.

Edited by Super_Ally

It's got to be said that after his best start to a season, Boyd has faded badly in the last couple of months and is starting to remind people why he causes so much consternation despite his goal tally.

It's got to be said that after his best start to a season, Boyd has faded badly in the last couple of months and is starting to remind people why he causes so much consternation despite his goal tally.

Boyd does fade but this has been horrible and the signs are not right. He is sometimes is horrible but chips in with an odd goal here and there but recently he hasn't. It might also be occurring because the service hasn't been all that great either.