Final Old Firm Game of the Season

Seems to be a swell of sources suggesting that the final Old Firm game of the season will be a mid-week fixture.

Mainly because the police/SPL don't want us winning the title there, don't want the game on a bank holiday weekend and, this, in conjunction with all police leave allegedly being cancelled for the afore-mentioned date, leaves only that day for the fixture.

Apparently, Sunday is when the post-split fixtures will be released officially. We're expected to have 2 home games out of the 5 - probably one against Dundee Utd and the other versus Motherwell.

:)

Guest Flying Hippo
old firm game mid week hmm that sounds just as messy

Considering the vast majority of the supporters will be at work til 5, i've never understood the fear over midweek OF games

Then again, Celtic obviously have mass unemployment amongst their fanbase

Brings Darkness into the equation and the tims like sneaking about in the shadows of darkness. I would say trying to get fans separated in the dark is worse than a bank holiday.

Brings Darkness into the equation and the tims like sneaking about in the shadows of darkness. I would say trying to get fans separated in the dark is worse than a bank holiday.

May time shouldn't be all that dark to start with at the end up it will be. Find it odd that it is a midweek game thought they would go for the bank holiday weekend but suppose it could be trouble.