Simply The Best for the UK #1? (At No 13 on Radio 1 Midweek Chart)

THE BEST FOR FREE DOWNLOAD

Right guys get on this.... See More

Download the Best for FREE along with �£3.21 worth of free music.

How To Download The Single Without The Need To Purchase And Still Have It Count For The Charts This Is How…

If you don’t have a Credit Card and want to support this cause for free, there’s still a way !

1) Go to http://www.nokiamusic.co.uk/ Download and install the player on the main page insuring you select UK when it gives you the setup options!

2) Open the program and click [sTORE] /”Join Now”, Click “Join Nokia Music”, fill out the details to create the account (No credit card details are needed)

4) Go to the main Store page and to the left you will see a box that says “Redeem Pin” Click on “Continue”

5) Enter this code it will give you �£4 free credit

DHBQ-2LBM-96Q8-PD9W

6) Search for: Tina Turner- THE BEST

7) Click the Orange down arrow next to each of the songs, then click the blue tick.

Congratulations you have just contributed

follow instructions for nokia site, download from 5 different albums with your free �£4 then log out and create a new account with fake email account, ie, z@hotmail.com then enter code again and u have another �£4 and keep repeating process, u do not have to create a new email accounts as a fake 1 wrks, trust me im nearing 50 downloads now

Worth a shot guys. They seem pretty confident on FF that this counts. :spl:

Edited by Super_Ally

I was worried they might do that too. Good job they're a bunch of dumb fucks. :D You can reveal all at a later date, but i'm sure a bright few on here might no where we're going.

Is it Ken Dodds and the diddy men?:)

Yeah, well that is what I used with the RATM thing.

I see the scum have become petty and got their thing to 20th :mad:.

Think i'm missing something. RATM - Rage against the machine? Still don't understand what you're trying to tell me, but i've had a long day with an early start. :confused::o

Think i'm missing something. RATM - Rage against the machine? Still don't understand what you're trying to tell me, but i've had a long day with an early start. :confused::o

Yes, RATM = Rage against the Machine. I was just using them as an example with keeping up to date with their position and the link Livehits, is what seemed to be used mostly during the Christmas campaign.

Yes, RATM = Rage against the Machine. I was just using them as an example with keeping up to date with their position and the link Livehits, is what seemed to be used mostly during the Christmas campaign.

Right. :thup:

Just me being thick. Past my bed time tonight I think. :o

Guest Dexysc1972

just looked at the charts smellic are at 19 trying to download walk alone.

We'll need to keep the campaign going tell everyone you know i.e. chelsea and other teams forums to help us out.

You know they'll have liverpool fans on their side.