Squad size for next year , scary stuff

Copied this from FF

13 senior players in squad next year

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And thats including Danny Wilson as one for next year. And it could get worse if we sell players. I think the vast majority will not be offered tangible contracts and Muir will welcome the reduction in wage. Even a couple of injuries would put us in the deep stuff.

Smith needs to offer an ultimatium and leave with his head held high if Muir and the bank continue the ruthless march for MIH cash. Thats not even worst case senario, that would include Muir demanding capital through player sales as hinted by Smith.

1 GK Allan McGregor

25 GK Neil Alexander

16 DF Steven Whittaker

24 DF Madjid Bougherra

5 DF Sa�¡a Papac

66 DF Danny Wilson

Andy Webster

2 MF Maurice Edu

6 MF Lee McCulloch

7 MF Steven Davis

8 MF Kevin Thomson

14 FW Steven Naismith

18 FW Kenny Miller

27 FW Kyle Lafferty

29 MF John Fleck

48 FW Andrew Little

Velicka

possible kids to join senior squad?

67 MF Jamie Ness

69 MF Gregg Wylde

Tomas Kind bendiksen

If we win the SPL title and secure CL Group Stage qualification, I see absolutely no reason for the funds from the likely Bougherra sale to be used to buy new players.

The only way they wouldn't is if the bank demanded the terms of their loan/debt repayment were changed and I doubt that would happen.

:)

Guest Flying Hippo

It's very worrying indeed. Didn't someone fairly reputable on FF say that Walter was told he'd be able to sign Obertan on loan from Man Utd if he sold Mendes, only for Muir/Murray to go back on this on the final day of the transfer window? I really don't see us signing anyone at this moment in time

We are probably looking at losing Bougherra , MacGregor and probably Wilson from that squad , none of the out of contract players are included and Boyd is not there either , we would need at least 6 new players , and those would need to be players capable of going straight into the team .

We do not want to go down the route that septic took of buying " potential " , we tried this before and it didn't work and to be honest Ewan Chester couldn't spot a player at 10 yards

Guest Flying Hippo

Oh Christian Dailly

You are the love of my life

Oh Christian Dailly

I'd let you shag my wife

Oh Christian Dailly

I want curly hair too

Oh Christian Dailly....

:D