I'm starting to get the impression that some people are complaining we won the league too early...

Are only last day wins are enjoyable?

Early league wins are always less of a climax by definition and have rarely challenged last day wins and cup finals for on the edge of the seat excitement. They are a more relaxed and comfortable experience, and I don't know about anyone else but I quite enjoy being relaxed and comfortable a lot of the time.

Agreed, this was less manic perhaps, but certainly no less enjoyable.

Went straight from Easter Road to Ibrox last night so didn't have a change to post on the forum - whilst yesterday wasn't as exciting as Helicopter Sunday, or winning the league last season at Tannidice, it is every bit as enjoyable - maybe even more so given the growing financial constraints placed on the team / squad.

At the start of the season, we were written off as Mowbray promised to turn Celtc into Barcelona as he splashed the cash in rebuilding their squad. Lets not forget that in January, Robbie Keane was brought to Celtc to deliver the SPL title. That was his remit.

The stats speak for themselves -

11 points clear with 3 games remaining

Highest scorers in the league

Best defensive record in the league (only conceeded more than 1 goal in 1 SPL match this season - that is an amazing stat)

And the most important stat of them all? Champions again....

Cammy F

IMO we won the league in December by giving teams a thumping left, right and centre and banged in goals for fun whilst played well. That gave us a platform of confidence and belief for the rest of the season and even let us have the odd blip in performance.

Obviously winning the title in the last minute like 2003 and 2005 gives a extreme ecstatic feeling and they are great. But you cant have them every season.

Plus I sometimes prefer to win it early, it shows we are the top team in the land by a distance. Added to the fact we get to go to Parkhead and rub it in their faces makes it brilliant ââ?¬â?? Great decision by the SPL to pencil in the last OF game after we had won it!