Darrell King Exclusive on RFC Tax Issues

Unfortunately Bluedell his info comes from inside the club right at the top , the next few weeks will be very interesting and not in a good way , we could be left with the shell of a once great club .

I'm not questioning his information on the HMRC avoidance. I am questioning his comments about being one vote away from administation and his report of the Dave King breakfast.

Even if this information is true, what direction are we supposed to take here...

Dave King seems to be leaking this information - along with others perhaps. What does he suggest the supporters do?

Obviously any fan pressure would lower the price he'd have to pay for the club so his motive is clear in one aspect. But this continual drip-drip of information to internet forums and journalists isn't really helping in my view.

Where is the leadership?

I'm not questioning his information on the HMRC avoidance. I am questioning his comments about being one vote away from administation and his report of the Dave King breakfast.

It is more worrying as he actually states who voted for what or rather against the Banks plans , it shows that he is getting his info from someone involved in the vote and that the bank intend to basically strip us bare

It is more worrying as he actually states who voted for what or rather against the Banks plans , it shows that he is getting his info from someone involved in the vote and that the bank intend to basically strip us bare

6 months is a long time in business - especially when one examines the Lloyds profits reported today.

That doesn't mean Rangers will be treated any differently but that is up to the key players (the club owner and chairman) to make us aware of the ongoing situation.

If that is the case then AJ has been misleading the shareholders.

BTW, I'm sure there was a vote. I just don't believe that the automatic result to an no vote would have been administration.

There certainly seems to be an element of what is best for the individual directors rather than the club itself, and the fact that John Greig could have a major say on the financial running of the club is extremely worrying.

Edited by Bluedell

I cannot see that , with the exception of AJ they are still Murray's men and I dont see him getting implemented by them in this even though he was the architect of the whole situation .

When you have David Weir getting told to take a 40% cut if he wants to stay , Boyd's contract never being signed off and the other 4 being offered cuts the situation is pretty clear , also Walter has repeatedly asked what Budget if any he would recieve after certain players are sold , ie MacGregor and Bougherra , the more you hear about the mess the worse it gets

If that is the case then AJ has been misleading the shareholders.

BTW, I'm sure there was a vote. I just don't believe that the automatic result to an no vote would have been administration.

There certainly seems to be an element of what is best for the individual directors rather than the club itself, and the fact that John Greig could have a major say on the financioal running of the club is extremely worrying.

On that part I certainly agree , but it just shows how badly run we actually are , we need a clear statement from the chairman that gives us the exact current position as season tickets will certainly be effected by this

Even if this information is true, what direction are we supposed to take here...

Dave King seems to be leaking this information - along with others perhaps. What does he suggest the supporters do?

Obviously any fan pressure would lower the price he'd have to pay for the club so his motive is clear in one aspect. But this continual drip-drip of information to internet forums and journalists isn't really helping in my view.

Where is the leadership?

There does seem to be a large degree of self-interest involved in this.

The fact that this information seems to be coming from inside the board room doesn't necessarily mean that there has not been a high degree of spin on it (again).

There does seem to be a large degree of self-interest involved in this.

The fact that this information seems to be coming from inside the board room doesn't necessarily mean that there has not been a high degree of spin on it (again).

And on the same day that Smith lets rip at Muir and lloyds in todays Herald , the times's sister paper , what I dont doubt is that we are really against the wall and time is marching on

And on the same day that Smith lets rip at Muir and lloyds in todays Herald , the times's sister paper , what I dont doubt is that we are really against the wall and time is marching on

We've been against the wall for months and this site has been vocal in calling continually for clarity and leadership.

We're seeing neither and this continual scaremongering in the media is irresponsible unless it is accompanied with genuine facts and action from those responsible.