Rangers FC secured another league title against Hibernian at Easter Road, breaking our own world record taking our tally to 53 SPL title wins, with Kyle Lafferty scoring the only goal of the game with a fine finish to start the party for the travelling fans,having the League Cup already safely in the Ibrox trophy room the double was achieved in what has to be one of the toughest seasons for Walter Smith and his team.

It would be understandable then if the players switched off for the rest of the season and start thinking about their Holidays with their families. Not this team, they went up to Tannadice with nothing to play for and the fans travelled up to continue the party that was started at Easter Road. WS took the opportunity to rest several first team players and give some of the fringe players a run out. Despite this fixture being a tricky one normally during the season they could have been forgiven if they drew or even lost, however Rangers went out and attacked DUTD from the start and were rewarded when King Kris scored his 100th Rangers goal within two minutes, a feat that he has to take a massive amount of credit for proving he has no challenger in the SPL when it comes to finding the back of the net, and the whole team showed what they are made of with a great performance and effort gaining another 3 pts when wee Nacho scored with a good run and neat finish, special mention to young Fleck who was involved in everything good that Rangers did.

Onto the OF game tonight at the piggery.

Is this a meaningless game???, I think if you asked the fans the answer would be not a chance, beating the BHEASTS at any time is a must and under no circumstances do we want the wee bigot getting a first win of the season in an OF game,I want to piss all over them in their own midden and shut all the moaning MOPES up for another season at least, let's have a party and let them know WATP :rfc:

Ask the same question to the Rangers players and I'm in no doubt the answer would be the same,well maybe not the '' wee bigot '' bit :). However this team have shown over the course of the season that they are made of stern stuff, the kind that makes CHAMPIONS :spl:. Make no mistake here regardless of what we hear from our players there is no way they are going to allow this greeting faced piss poor team take anything from this game as I'm sure they will have read all the crap spouting from some of the C****c players,past & present,and will want to go out and show what CHAMPIONS :spl: are made of and I for one think we will come out of the midden with a convincing win.I have a feeling this game is going to be quite an explosive event with the BHEASTS doing everything and anything to beat the CHAMPIONS:spl:, which of course includes diving,fouling and cheating at every chance they get, as they always do,and expect the ref to have a busy night and have no doubt the wee bigot will have them wound up into a frenzy, but I have faith in this group of players,they know what it takes to win games and that is why we are simply the best. However should we get beat we will still be having a party at the piggery as CHAMPIONS:spl:

As for the team that Walter Smith will put out??, again as has been all season who knows what players will take up the fight but I'm pretty certain it will be the strongest team we have and one that WS will be confident of getting another win against the BHEASTS, after all he is the daddy in these fixtures.

BHEASTS 1 CHAMPIONS:spl: 2

I am hoping for a victory don't want that scummy buggers getting anything from us this season. I would love to see Keane sent off and the little bigot to be sent to the stands :D. Simple victory with Boyd getting a double and Novo with the other goal, my ideal scenario. Will it happen there is always hope.

I will take a victory but I do not want to lose.

We don't really have a great deal to lose tonight but it's Celtic and we want to beat them at tiddlywinks if we could.

I suspect Walter will send out an attacking formation looking to win the game, aware we can take a bit of a chance.

Wonder what the crowd will be...

I think the crowd will be reasonably large to start with as it's their last chance of the season to win any game of note. Their league form under Lennon will also give them hope.

However, if say we're winning by a couple of goals, I can see them all leaving well before the end...

Guest Flying Hippo

I think the team will be: McGregor, Broadfoot, Whittaker, McCulloch, Weir, Davis, Naismith, Edu, Thomson, Miller, Lafferty

Although we could obviously play Smith at left back and Broadfoot at CB, with McCulloch replacing either Edu or Thomson in midfield. Boyd may also start in place of Naismith. Lafferty is a certainty to start i reckon

I think the team will be: McGregor, Broadfoot, Whittaker, McCulloch, Weir, Davis, Naismith, Edu, Thomson, Miller, Lafferty

Although we could obviously play Smith at left back and Broadfoot at CB, with McCulloch replacing either Edu or Thomson in midfield. Boyd may also start in place of Naismith. Lafferty is a certainty to start i reckon

Boyd is a stick on to start 2nite i reckon lafferty will drop back to left or he will be on the bench just can't see boyd not starting 2nite especially for his final old firm game!

Guest Flying Hippo

Boyd has only started once at Celtic Park under Walter and given how often he's been dropped recently, i'd be shocked if he started tonight