Thomson excited for Europe

Guest Flying Hippo

He's right about how trying to play a little less defensively than in 07/08 cost us last year

So many people forget that we were drawing 1-1 with Unirea playing 4-5-1, then played 4-4-2 in the second half and lost 4-1

We just can't play 4-4-2 in Europe

Edited by Flying Hippo

He's right about how trying to play a little less defensively than in 07/08 cost us last year

So many people forget that we were drawing 1-1 with Unirea playing 4-5-1, then played 4-4-2 in the second half and lost 4-1

We just can't play 4-4-2 in Europe

I want us to play the way that achieves the best results. Not just attacking out of some noble sense of how the game should be played. The nonsense, defeatist atttitude of losers. "fuck it, we'll just attack whatever and go down in a blaze of glory".

lets hope middlesborough dont steal him off us as a great player and future captain along with davis!

I dont see him as a great player or a future captain. He hasnt cut it on a regular basis for me. I find Davis and Edu far more appealing in the centre.

Guest laudrupno1
I dont see him as a great player or a future captain. He hasnt cut it on a regular basis for me. I find Davis and Edu far more appealing in the centre.

davis for sure but edu has alot to learn still,& Thomson been hindered with injury probs or he would've showed it more on a regular basis i think:rfc:

I'd have KT in the team before Edu. Your views on Thomson echo my feelings about Edu. I feel Edu is a bit of a shitebag when it comes to 50 50's. Can't accuse Thomson of that one!

I'm undecided about Edu. I don't think he's been a success at all for us. �£2m we paid for him and what have we got in return? Another I wouldn't be upset over if he left.

KT on the other hand is full of energy and he wears his heart on his sleeve.

Thomson throws himself into too many daft challenges for my liking,however he has shown he could be a good player for Rangers. Edu I think has the potential to come good for us and has been hindered with injuries a bit, but I think if he can stay injury free he can/will be an important player for us. Davis on his game is a great player for us but has been on the whole inconsistent since he signed but had a great season for us last season,he needs to keep it up though next season.........if he's still here?.