The speculation game

What will be the outcome of the recent speculation?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome of the recent speculation?

• Ellis takeover as outlined by sscgers
    • No Ellis takeoveras outlined by sscgers

The game: If you absolutely had to place your house on the outcome of the recent speculation, where would you place it?

The purpose of the game: We're all meant to be fairly objective folk here (no sniggering in the back, please). The thing about speculation is, like share ramping, the more noise that's made about something the more you get a feeling of impetus, or like something is increasingly certain. The madness of crowds makes people suspend their judgement and turns hope into feeling of momentum towards a positive outcome. So, the point of the game is - assuming your house or whatever was as stake - decide where to place your bets. It's a zero sum game - those who don't win, lose and vice versa.

Have fun while we think about the nature of speculation while getting to indulge it :D

Edited by bmck

Currently I'm a no, the source may be really reliable but I have to see proper conformation before he's right. I don't know of this poster so I'm a no. Although I did get my hopes up earlier :P.

My House oh thats a different matter, I wouldn't take the bet ;)

Currently I'm a no, the source may be really reliable but I have to see proper conformation before he's right. I don't know of this poster so I'm a no. Although I did get my hopes up earlier :P.

But mind, your house is at stake! What if he's right? :D :D

My House oh thats a different matter, I wouldn't take the bet ;)

But you have to, it's part of the game (abstaining is a no!) :) If there isn't a big win/loss then you wont evaluate everything afore making yer decision.

This is a good evil game :fish:

Edited by bmck

To be honest i think Ellis will take over because i think he is a puppet for someone else. King possibly.

Would i put my house on it. Shit yes. It is a council house.:)

I'm up one house in bermuda if this doesn't go through it seems..... did i mention this constituted a written contract? :)

lol.... the only house I OWN is in Killie.... you sure you are getting the better end of that deal ? :devil: