Gers plan swoop for former Don...

Personally i'd bid for Riordan

1 year left on his contract, doesn't get on with the Hibs hierarchy, and able to play left wing and up front

Fuck his Celtic connections, he was a nonentity there

Oh aye, let's fill the place with celtic players and pretend it doesn't matter.

"Fuck his celtic connections" ... that'll be right.:confused:

Personally i'd bid for Riordan

1 year left on his contract, doesn't get on with the Hibs hierarchy, and able to play left wing and up front

Fuck his Celtic connections, he was a nonentity there

Not a fan, I think the guy's ego outweighs his ability.

What makes you think he'd be anything more than an nonentity at Ibrox?

Guest Flying Hippo
Oh aye, let's fill the place with celtic players and pretend it doesn't matter.

"Fuck his celtic connections" ... that'll be right.:confused:

Aye because the club has been ruined by signing Kenny McDowall and Kenny Miller right enough

If a player is talented enough to improve our team, then i couldn't care less who he once spent 2 completely fruitless years playing for. Though i am contradictory enough to use 'don't want Tims playing for us' as a reason for not signing players i don't rate ;)

Guest Flying Hippo
Not a fan, I think the guy's ego outweighs his ability.

What makes you think he'd be anything more than an nonentity at Ibrox?

Because he is much more talented than Steven Naismith and Kyle Lafferty, two players who will almost certainly start every game next season

Because he is much more talented than Steven Naismith and Kyle Lafferty, two players who will almost certainly start every game next season

Much more talented? Away and watch him at easter Road then cos that's where he'll be playing his football. Do you see it as enhancing your fairminded credentials to publicise an ex-scum Hibs player as "much more talented" that guys who have just won two SPL titles?

Riordan isn't a bad player, but someone we should target? The only targeting of Riordan will be done with tackles & studs when we play against his team next season.... He's also NOT a 'much more talented' player than Naismith and Lafferty. Different, yes! However, saying he's 'much more talented' is stretching it a fair bit and a real insult to the players you mentioned.

Have to disagree with that shout,Naismith & Lafferty have a lot to do to show they can reach a certain standard required to play for Rangers, but in my humble opinion the both of them are better than Riordan and are champions,thanks but no thanks.

Laffertty and Naismith have both had ample chances at Rangers to show their world class ability that some people think they possess yet they always seem to play poorly.

I'd take Riordan over Lee Miller.

Laffertty and Naismith have both had ample chances at Rangers to show their world class ability that some people think they possess yet they always seem to play poorly.

I'd take Riordan over Lee Miller.

I don't recall anyone saying both these players are world class:), I'll stick by what I said both Naismith & Lafferty have more to offer than Riordan has,especially for Rangers :)