Even with Boyd and Thomson we'd struggle much like last season in the Champions League.

True. But at least they are players who are proven at domestic level and have some experience of European and international football.

May as well get the "Smith is to blame for everything" pre-emptive strike in huh ?

Fuck me, not a ball has been kicked and he is already dragging the team down thanks to his tactics.

Regardless of how much money he has "spent" is he really the one responsible for us having a squad of about 14 players ?

Smith will never be able to do right in the eyes of some - when will some realise that we may not even be a viable, solvent entity right now but for "Smiths tactics" leading us to 2 in a row ?

The time for criticism is when we are languishing behind Celtic ala PLG's era, not whilst sitting on a 2 in a row in the most troubled financial times of our history, with a few other trophies thrown in along with a UEFA Cup final.

Whether you like his tactics or not, they are successful in domestic football, and that is our breead and butter.

Lets face it, i think we're fcuked. Thompson leaving (if you believe reports) is the final straw for me. We NEED to keep on to our best players and no doubt Thommo is one of them. We've already lost Boyd, Snatcho, Beasley but where's these replacements? We don't look like signing anyone. It doesn't make sense to sell our best players and be linked with players that probebly wouldn't touch us with a barge pole in our current situation.

Who's next? Davis? Bougy? Shagger? I feel sick...

14th July and we are doomed.

Remember WS gave us :spl: in the last 2 seasons.

Do you really think he will relinquish the title in his last season, without a fight?

He'll fight but he's heading into battle with water pistols

We don't know yet, tho' domestically it might be enough.

Europe is another story, which I am not looking forward too.

I'll be surprised if we sign anyone and no more leave. Even if we do get some in, they wont be of the same quality of those that have left. We'll be down to the bare bones come August 31st

I'll be surprised if we sign anyone and no more leave. Even if we do get some in, they wont be of the same quality of those that have left. We'll be down to the bare bones come Auguecentlyst 31st

Seen a doctor recently. :whistle: