Miller to west Brom

My mate told me today that Kenny Miller is in talks with West Brom. My mate is an accountant and has had dealings with Miller and his finances in the past. Apparently a Turkish club, have also been sniffing about.

Selling him would be an absolute farce!

Edited by Gazza_8

My mate told me today that Kenny Miller is in talks with West Brom. My mate is an accountant and has had dealings with Miller and his finances in the past. Apparently a Turkish tea, have also been sniffing about.

Miller is one of our marquee players. He's an absolute must-keep.

Guest Northampton_loyalist

fingers crossed your mate is wrong then, a key, key player for us.

That said, and i posted it when i stole this for ff :D, if we get jelly and welcome i cant see us keeping all the forwards we have

My mate told me today that Kenny Miller is in talks with West Brom. My mate is an accountant and has had dealings with Miller and his finances in the past. Apparently a Turkish tea, have also been sniffing about.

This was posted on another site on Saturday night mate , another day another rumour , a few weeks ago it was Newcastle remember

Can't see this one happening not unless they were offered a silly amount, don't think anyone would pay over 2 mil for him. Remember he had 2 spells down south with wolves and derby and he didn't really set the heather alight!

Guest Guivarc'h

Miller is one player who i'd happily let see out his contract and leave for nothing. His ability is worth a lot more than a pathetic transfer fee that we wouldn't spend anyway

I wouldn't go so far as to say that Miller is a 'must keep' if we're getting some decent money for him. He's served us well since he came back, but he's getting on a bit & if we could get some decent money for him it might not be a bad choice to sell now.

Can't see this one happening not unless they were offered a silly amount, don't think anyone would pay over 2 mil for him. Remember he had 2 spells down south with wolves and derby and he didn't really set the heather alight!

That was before he started playing his best football though...

Guest Guivarc'h
I wouldn't go so far as to say that Miller is a 'must keep' if we're getting some decent money for him. He's served us well since he came back, but he's getting on a bit & if we could get some decent money for him it might not be a bad choice to sell now.

He's the best forward in Scotland by some distance. I would be gutted if we sold him, a lot moreso than i was when Boyd left