yes...we arent at the 'big table' as the papers put it...so we have to get our kicks vicariously as far as the CL is concerned...and by God has it gone into overdrive with the BoB...so what do we all think? do we hope semtexfc put on a good show for the sake of Scottish footie and the co-efficient and all that or, like me, do you want to look up the word 'shadenfreude' and hope man yoo rip the pish?....

i must admit to hoping they get completely destroyed. i've not felt the same about all celtic teams, but gordon strachan's bitterness and conspiratorial mindset is really bringing me down and making me dislike them more than i ought to.

Agreed guys...this shillik team is getting a massive 'big-up' from all and sundry in the media up here and, while this man yoo team is no classic line -up, i think their flaws are about to be exposed...it'll be interesting to see how much of an effect nakamura mctraitorbhoy mcmanus caldwell miller et al have upon the game...and lets not forget WGS last away CL tie and the outcome of that....will he throw on 3 strikers at 2-0 down?

Guest The_Rock

I normaly want Scottish teams to do well in Europe , but with the exeption of everyone but ourselves ;d Hope to god they get pumped and maybe Graveson and Hesselink injured :D that would do fine ;)

As always I want al Scottish teams to do well in Europe.Fortunately Cellic are not a Scottish team!!

I hope they get destroyed...embarrassed...humilated...lose the plot...you name it,my wish for their campaign!!

You been watching that rangers hearts game again ?

Fav red card moment was when whatshisface kicks the post and gets sent off