Celtic three defenders out..

Mcmanus , caldwell & Naylor...

Will be forced to use a 19 year old reserve player :)

Rooooooooooneeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

forgot about young rooney.... hmm gna be an interesting game :flipa: .. 4-0 man u.. to bad don't think a can watch much of this forgot about the footy an got a burd coming down.. gutted..

Guus Hiddink said on Dutch tv he couldn't understand what Lennon is doing playing at this level. He showed many incidents where lennon let a player walk away from him and blamed another, including the McManus incident.

Danny Blind said Graveson must have a good agent to have got him to Real Madrid as he looks like a veteran. He may have a worth playing in the Scottish league but not at international level.

Hiddink also sayed over Nakawhatshisname, he could be a reasonable player but 9 out of 10 passes are going backwards he needs coached to improve his rendement.

Only good comments over the keeper and he was brilliant.

It was never a penalty by the way,but we don't care.:D

Thank fook for that! I couldn't believe Man Yoo only managed to win by a goal. In saying that though it could've been loads more if it wasn't for Boruc. I reckon he'll be off to the EPL in the summer and if he keeps this form up Arsenal will be top of the queue me thinks.

I wonder what all the dhims will be thinking if they hear/read what Guus Hiddink had to say about Lennon and Tam Gravesen. It wasn't all that long ago they wanted him as manager. :D