Where this board leads.

Morals are never outdated they are what they are, technology on the other hand is constantly outdated.

I guess we then have to take a look at what you mean as morals.

If it is being civil to other people and always trying your best for the club.then i agree.

If it is always having to accept a manager is right without being able to discuss the fact then i disagree

If it is turning up to training in a suit and tie, or blazer and tie, then i would disagree,but that is a personal choice.

If it is having to have a short haircut then i also disagree.

As i said it depends on what you mean as a moral.

Guest Broxi_Bear_Eire

Would agree with what you say its not how you dress that matters its how you behave on and off the park for me it comes down to as a player you are representing the club and this should be reflected in how you behave.

Oh and while I am at it fans should take notice of that as well

I guess we then have to take a look at what you mean as morals.

If it is being civil to other people and always trying your best for the club.then i agree.

If it is always having to accept a manager is right without being able to discuss the fact then i disagree

If it is turning up to training in a suit and tie, or blazer and tie, then i would disagree,but that is a personal choice.

If it is having to have a short haircut then i also disagree.

As i said it depends on what you mean as a moral.

I am an uncomplicated sort of guy, I never confuse morals with ethics or vice versa, morals are simply that, they are what they are, plain and simple, people can mean whatever they like or play on interpretation, but morals are simply morals, whither you adhere to your own or not is free choice.

I am an uncomplicated sort of guy, I never confuse morals with ethics or vice versa, morals are simply that, they are what they are, plain and simple, people can mean whatever they like or play on interpretation, but morals are simply morals, whither you adhere to your own or not is free choice.

I guess i will have to leave it then as i have no idea what your morals are. You will have to explain what they are before anyone can discuss them. Then again i don't think you have ever explained anything since you came on here so i won't hold my breath.

I guess i will get hit with another stupid question as an answer again.

I guess i will have to leave it then as i have no idea what your morals are. You will have to explain what they are before anyone can discuss them. Then again i don't think you have ever explained anything since you came on here so i won't hold my breath.

I guess i will get hit with another stupid question as an answer again.

Possibly you are to far up yourself to take on board what others post or think, as it doesn't affect me in the least, you carry on with your fine cerebral meanderings, you should also try to differentiate between a question and an answer, you know it is an ethical obligation of those in power. :box:

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showpost.php?p=214025&postcount=135

Possibly you are to far up yourself to take on board what others post or think, as it doesn't affect me in the least, you carry on with your fine cerebral meanderings, you should also try to differentiate between a question and an answer, you know it is an ethical obligation of those in power. :box:

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showpost.php?p=214025&postcount=135

More bullshit instead of explaining what you mean. The smilie fits you to a tea. Dodge and weave and give no answer. You really are a true politician or bull-shiter one or the other, or maybe both.

P.S The whole forum is trying to take on board what you post but you seem to have more questions than answers.

More bullshit instead of explaining what you mean. The smilie fits you to a tea. Dodge and weave and give no answer. You really are a true politician or bull-shiter one or the other, or maybe both.

P.S The whole forum is trying to take on board what you post but you seem to have more questions than answers.

I see, you speak for the whole forum now, self importance taken to a new level, however as long as you are comfortable in your little world, you will be fine in theory, if not in reality. :giruy:

I see, you speak for the whole forum now, self importance taken to a new level, however as long as you are comfortable in your little world, you will be fine in theory, if not in reality. :giruy:

You talk about morals but then just insult people who disagree with you.