Where this board leads.

I see, you speak for the whole forum now, self importance taken to a new level, however as long as you are comfortable in your little world, you will be fine in theory, if not in reality. :giruy:

You opened the thread and talked about morals but you will not enlighten us with what the morals actually that only you and William Struth seem to have and other Rangers managers, players and supporters seem to be missing. I will be happy to to follow your moral code if you give me some insight to what it is I have to do to follow the righteous road I seem to have strayed from.

Please oh mighty one enlighten us.

You opened the thread and talked about morals but you will not enlighten us with what the morals actually that only you and William Struth seem to have and other Rangers managers, players and supporters seem to be missing. I will be happy to to follow your moral code if you give me some insight to what it is I have to do to follow the righteous road I seem to have strayed from.

Please oh mighty one enlighten us.

Did I really ? perhaps you should read the OP. :)

Did I really ? perhaps you should read the OP. :)

You did really, Definitely your signature. The Wabashcannonball and the No.1 are the give away. :)

As for the morals part please let me see where I said you mentioned them in your opening post. I said thread but i realise you may be a bit confused

I guess you won't be enlightening us just what your morals are then? Sounds like just a word you use to make you feel superior i think.

Edited by pete

You did really, Definitely your signature. The Wabashcannonball and the No.1 are the give away. :)

As for the morals part please let me see where I said you mentioned them in your opening post. I said thread but i realise you may be a bit confused

"You opened the thread and talked about morals"... did I really, I feel your angst, you will get over it, buy there again,.......you are slipping near 11 hours to come up with an attempt to prove your infalibility....you really must try harder.... :giruy:

"You opened the thread and talked about morals"... did I really, I feel your angst, you will get over it, buy there again,.......you are slipping near 11 hours to come up with an attempt to prove your infalibility....you really must try harder.... :giruy:

Some people have to work unfortunately.At least i do. sorry no internet at work. Angst ha ha. Angst from someone who makes statements but has no answers ah Right.

PS Post is one response and thread is a number of responses. You will get used to it don't worry, it is really not that difficult.