Miller - Life after Boyd

As much as I valued Boyd's goals - better players have come and gone.

We've signed an experienced striker and two very promising talents who, in my opinion, will make a Boyd a distant memory. Not even the biggest of Boyd's fans will raise the issue of him leaving us.

As much as I valued Boyd's goals - better players have come and gone.

We've signed an experienced striker and two very promising talents who, in my opinion, will make a Boyd a distant memory. Not even the biggest of Boyd's fans will raise the issue of him leaving us.

Boyd is slowly being edged out of my memory with every passing day. Seeing him celebrate his goal for Middlesboro like he used to celebrate his goals for us didn't even make me jealous. I thought I'd miss him more.

Having a bang on form Kenny Miller makes it a lot easier. I'm dying to see what this Jelavic guy is like. I might head along to Ibrox on Saturday for a wee day oot and find out.

From time to time there's an outbreak of total bollocks on this forum and it looks it's back again.

Kris who? Just how disrespectful and supercilious can you get about someone who pulled on the Rangers shirt and routinely scored more goals than anyone since McCoist? Those who take his place might turn out to be better or worse, time will tell, but why so quick to belittle someone who so clearly did the job he was asked to do for the Rangers.

Kris who? Kris Boyd, Rangers player and record goalscorer. Now, who the fukk are you?:(

From time to time there's an outbreak of total bollocks on this forum and it looks it's back again.

Kris who? Just how disrespectful and supercilious can you get about someone who pulled on the Rangers shirt and routinely scored more goals than anyone since McCoist? Those who take his place might turn out to be better or worse, time will tell, but why so quick to belittle someone who so clearly did the job he was asked to do for the Rangers.

Kris who? Kris Boyd, Rangers player and record goalscorer. Now, who the fukk are you?:(

Unfortunately I think that is the desired response they're after. There are many players who can't be mentioned or situations which can't be discussed without a dig at Boyd.

Good player for Rangers who is now gone and yet people still stick the boot in and they'll probably have the cheek to remind you he's gone and should be forgotten. :D

Lumping fuck mate, calm yer jets. I was having a wee mini dig at Hippo after the Thomson thread last week. You're obviously unaware of it which is fine but it was a joke, nothing more.

For what's it's worth, I was a pro Boyd fan. He scored goals which is exactly what he was paid to do.

Cheer up.

By the way, what's wrong with moving on from Boyd? He's gone now.

Edited by Gazza_8