Miller versus Boyd

If we had only to keep one, who should it have been?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. If we had only to keep one, who should it have been?

• Kenny Miller
    • Boyd
    • I object to this poll as it's just to wind up the Boyd/Miller lovers/haters

Their respective styles of play and attributes are too different which is why I thought they complimented each other very well. However, I thought Miller improved a lot last season, so if he continues like that, then its a no-brainer for me.

I'm an unashamed Boyd 'hater' and Mller 'lover'. Chalk and cheese and I'm absolutely glad to be shot of Boyd and would be crushed if Miller left.

Going by the latest round of contract talks, you might be "crushed" pretty soon......

Can only be Boyd for me :fish:

Miller hands down. Gav's pretty much said it - Miller is is the better player although I dont think we will miss Boyds goals long term. I can see us getting goals from all over the park this season.

Seriously though Ive never hated a player in my life, not even Lennon or Roy Keane in his prime etc. Hate is a word thrown about too much and for someone to have such a ill feeling for someone means that other person has done something seriously wrong to them personally.

So for those who think I hated Boyd they are way off. There is a difference between hating someone and thinking they are a shite footballer or a wank as in the likes of Lennon's case.