Being treated like children!

I wouldn't repeat this outwith the privacy of a Rangers forum, but we bahaved like children in 08 so it's not surprising they treat us like children now.

I'm not talking about the trouble, of which I saw none btw, but the bevvying. People who can't handle booze getting slaughtered, it was pathetic to see.

What I can't understand is why people can't take their litter with them; surely it's less to carry when everything's empty. Where is the adult responsibility.

However, it was no worse than a city new year party or a music festival - but just shows you how dirty people generally are.

I helped organise a large party a week ago for a bunch of supposedly intelligent, professional adults; and the amount we had to clean up after people was incredibly disappointing. It's not even as if we were getting paid.

I wouldn't repeat this outwith the privacy of a Rangers forum, but we bahaved like children in 08 so it's not surprising they treat us like children now.

I'm not talking about the trouble, of which I saw none btw, but the bevvying. People who can't handle booze getting slaughtered, it was pathetic to see.

That's not my recollection. I saw 10s of thousands when I was walking about the city and only a very small minority were like that. It's out of order to castigate the whole support like that.

What I can't understand is why people can't take their litter with them; surely it's less to carry when everything's empty. Where is the adult responsibility.

If people are organising an event they should supply adequate bins for the litter. That wasn't done.

That's not my recollection. I saw 10s of thousands when I was walking about the city and only a very small minority were like that. It's out of order to castigate the whole support like that.

Wasn't a small minority I saw, just about every person I saw was pished. And I'm not castigating the whole support, I'm pointing out one of the reasons why we get treated badly.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who gets embarassed by some of the behaviour of some fans... being drunk is not an excuse!

Glad to see I'm not the only one who gets embarassed by some of the behaviour of some fans... being drunk is not an excuse!

So, would you expect the fans to stay sober drinking tea for the biggest game since 1972?

I'm sure the stats for T in the Park or Glastonbury is worse for drunken behaviour.

Not defending the actions of a small minority but for the most part, the fans created a carnival atmosphere!

Are we not playing down the small fact that a significant amount of our support acted like fucking morons? What happened in Manchester wasn't smoke and mirrors, a MINORTY of our support embarrassed the MAJORITY.

Lets not beat around the bush, a sizable amount of our support are ignorant fuckwits, as with all football clubs. Natural selection tralalalala.