Deadline Day Transfer Thread >>>>

All the 'excitement', all the 'drama', all the rumours as the window shuts this evening in one handy pocket sized thread...

OUT

- Lafferty > Blackpool (Loan bid turned down)

- Velicka > Killie (Bid turned down)

IN

:spl:

Edited by Frankie

Ideally we would see another striker, a wide player (Barazite?) and a centre mid arriving to supplement our squad. If Velicka and Lafferty were to depart, loan deals or otherwise, we would needs at least one more striker.

How can Kilmarnock afford Velicka?

Lafferty probably should go on loan but maybe Walter still sees something there

It would be good to get Barazite, Walter loves doing deals on the last day.

They probably can't hence the deal will not progress unless we fund the large part of his wage.

They probably can't hence the deal will not progress unless we fund the large part of his wage.

Yeah, that makes sense.

I doubt the lad is going to feature so we'd may as well let him go to another team and help them score against Celtic... ;)

Ideally we would see another striker, a wide player (Barazite?) and a centre mid arriving to supplement our squad. If Velicka and Lafferty were to depart, loan deals or otherwise, we would needs at least one more striker.

I don't think we need another striker if these 2 go. We have Miller, Naismith, Jelavic, Beattie and I'm sure McCulloch could play there if asked. Creative midfielder and a defender, full back preferably is what I want.

I don't think we need another striker if these 2 go. We have Miller, Naismith, Jelavic, Beattie and I'm sure McCulloch could play there if asked. Creative midfielder and a defender, full back preferably is what I want.

As it stands we are going into the CL with only Miller, Beattie, Lafferty and Naismith as striking options. Naismith is playing regularly in midfield now but could play up front but McCulloch is an established holding centre-midfielder, both positions which we are also light on. Lafferty could be off, and lets hope so, so we do very much need another striker IMO.