Deadline Day Transfer Thread >>>>

Are you playing with a full deck son, the idea, or it used to be at Rangers, is to weed the fekin gash oot and don't let them near a Rangers jersey, never mind wear one.

After all what does a management team get paid for....signing gash ???? :(

ETA.........but let's be thankful for small mercies, we haven't and won't be hosing �£5.5 million plus ...so far...up the wa' on this bit of gash business.

I agree you can't fully support a gash player just because he plays for us, but as he hasn't played for us i'll give him the benefit of the doubt until he has played a few games at least. I've not seen much of him to comment really but from some sheep fans I know they don't rate him or are saying now he's really bad just because he's joined us :whistle: He seemingly has good pace and is a good man to man marker. I'm sure he was brought in just for extra cover and as he is versitile it will surely help the squad. He has played over 40 games a season for the sheep in their last 4 seasons, and although they've not done great i'm sure if he was as bad as some people are saying he wouldn't have played that many games!

Edited by johnnyk

I don't think I am. But hey ho!

Well you said he couldn't make a 10 yard pass without falling on his arse - that's nonsense. You said he played one good game in 8 for us, which again I'd say was nonsense. Unless you want to pick a specific run of 8 games, then I think you'll find that over the course of his first team games, Adam played well in more than 1-in-8.

Well you said he couldn't make a 10 yard pass without falling on his arse - that's nonsense. You said he played one good game in 8 for us, which again I'd say was nonsense. Unless you want to pick a specific run of 8 games, then I think you'll find that over the course of his first team games, Adam played well in more than 1-in-8.

Charlie Adam thought he was a younger version of Beckham. He tried the Hollywood pass then either tripped up, kicked the ball with his standing foot first or made the pass then fell on his arse. An easier pass to a player closer to him would've done the job. He gave away possesion more often than not.

I'm away to work.

Edited by Gazza_8

Charlie started his career with us on fire after coming back from St Mirren, he played over 40 games the first season scoring quite a few goals which made him one of the highest scoring midfielders in the SPL and he did score some cracking free kicks and scored in Europe. His second season was not as good and he did IMO become a bit lazy and then the boo boys started on him which didn't help anyone but he still played in quite a few games but never scored as much. He got a few games before going to Blackpool but maybe moving gave him the kick up the arse he needed or maybe just the thought he was wanted more by the club and fans spurred him on but he certainly has done fantastic and looks to be running their midfield and seems much fitter than he was up here.