Deadline Day Transfer Thread >>>>

What does this signing say to the likes of Greg Wylde? I really thought we were getting somewhere with the signings of Jelavic and Weiss but this one is just embarrassing:(

thought foster played mostly on the right ?

i've not seen him play much to be honest but I trust the management, back up player nothing else I take it.......

I'll gee you a hand.

You could count the number of good players to play for Aberdeen in the last 10 years with one hand and still have fingers left over.

And he's considered one of their worst players.

Who the fuck can honestly stand up for David Murray when we're in a position where we have to sign SPL dross just to fill up enough places on the sub bench? I've given Walter plenty stick on here but I know this is a signing he will only have made out of desperation.

I suspect you are going on what others have said, i.e. he's from Aberdeen, he must be pish; rather than first hand knowledge. I'll stand corrected on that but it seems too much like a knee-jerk response to me.

I've heard a few times tonight that were strongly linked with gattuso nebody else heard or is this just bullshit also Hutton but I defo can't see that happening?

we've been linked with these players since they left, not going to happen IMO..

Sky sports David Tanner reports some news on kenny miller? To follow later, Now this can only mean 2 things he's either for the off or rangers have offered him an improved deal....:(

Roll on midnight!!!

Sky sports David Tanner reports some news on kenny miller? To follow later, Now this can only mean 2 things he's either for the off or rangers have offered him an improved deal....:(

I thought a second offer had been on the table for him & we were waiting to hear his decision on it? The news is probably just that he's accepted it.