You've yet to see him play I take it?

Aberdeen don't have a single good player and he's one of the worst.

Fucking miserable signing

I've seen him play & think we could have done better, but to say that Aberdeen don't have a single good player is total rubbish. Also, it's a loan deal... he's here for backup (IMO).. nothing more, nothing less. I'd rather have a versatile (even if slightly limited) backup player making up squad numbers than Velicka who wasn't likely to feature anyway.

I can't understand it in terms of quality.

A lot of people (myself included) have felt that way about quite a number of players that have gone on to do a good job for the team & club... No need to name them, you'll see my point.

A lot of people (myself included) have felt that way about quite a number of players that have gone on to do a good job for the team & club... No need to name them, you'll see my point.

Don't be shy name names, expose diddies who have gone on to er...good diddies as opposed to sheep shaggin quality regular diddies.....manky mcghee will be laffin his green tinted bollox aff...just like coyle...

Bad language is not tolerated on Gersnet Wabash, so please refrain from using it! You have been warned!

FFS name names, were you at the game caller, do you have a point, pros no a bad tackle when they see wan, correct DJ....Davy Provan here caller...have you played the game, no, so you don't know what you are talking about, agree with that 110% Davy, thanxs DJ, must keep those who wern't lucky enough to steal a living from the game and a living after it spoutin pish in their place....:fish:

PS.......maybe that should be Plaice.....:devil:

Edited by wabashcannonball

Oh, I'm not saying the lad can't go onto become a useful signing. I'm just confused given the comments from Bain/Smiith about concentrating on quality and/or refreshing the squad with new faces for improvement.

IMO, James Beattie is not better than Nacho Novo and Foster is not better than Steven Smith. Two strange decisions.