Your Civil rights under the EU.

I have been reliably informed by a very learned legal eagle, that the imposition being imposed upon supporters travelling to Manchester breach our European civil rights in various areas, none more so than Freedom of movement within member states.

Why are the club accepting this blatant disregard for our liberties, indeed complying with these illegal impositions.

It is a sad day when Ewan Cameron on RR is sticking up for us the fans, while the club feeds us bollox and does nothing to object to our fans being treated like the worst cases of Apartheid.

This happened to us back in 2003 when we were forced to remain inside Boltons ground before the game at Old Trafford. Nothing was said back then, so what's changed now?

I'm not saying its fair, far from it but for the sake of an afternoon its not that important in the grand scheme of things.

Far more important things in life to worry about.

Rangers and everyone else who organised and agreed on this knew fans wouldnt be happy but would still travel down.

This happened to us back in 2003 when we were forced to remain inside Boltons ground before the game at Old Trafford. Nothing was said back then, so what's changed now?

I'm not saying its fair, far from it but for the sake of an afternoon its not that important in the grand scheme of things.

Far more important things in life to worry about.

Rangers and everyone else who organised and agreed on this knew fans wouldnt be happy but would still travel down.

There is nothing more important to worry about than freedom.........‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

ETA..the Rangers Executive are not the custodians of my liberties, they may be of yours, certainly not mine.

Edited by wabashcannonball

In my adult lifetime, John Major's government started stripping 'civil rights' in the UK when they introduced the new CJB in the mid 90's changing civil rights in the UK for ever. It's only worsened since then with civil rights taking a back seat to advantageous control, herding & monitoring. The bullshit that spawned from the 9/11 & 7/7 operations has served to worsen matters considerably.

The only meaningful way to deal with this is for ten thousand heavily armed bears to lay waste to Manchester city centre, creating multiple job opportunities at GMP in the process. The one thing wrong with the aftermath of the UEFA cup final was the number of police sadists who were still able to walk the next day.