Scotland v Liechtenstein

Well that was a shocker, they out passed us last night. Scottish style of play pass it backwards so that either centre back oe keeper punts it up the park and we lose possession again. The final ball last night was atrocious, it was either over the bar or nearly a throw in.

Their number 15 Hasler(?) he was a lucky lucky boy. He proceeds to assault Hutton, then when he gets brushed by one of our defenders a couple of minutes later he goes down like a fairy. If there is any sense UEFA should look at that but the ref won't put it in the match report imo. I wasn't surprised Hutton started acting like the angry man after that cause it was a shocker.

A win is a win but that was truely pathetic performance.

The manager's performance is interesting. On the one hand he is sticking with old favourites who clearly have not performed in a Scotland jersey for a good while now (Brown and Fletcher in particular) but has done enough to keep the team in the hunt, despite playing poorly.

He was criticised for playing too defensively yet when Frick was given too much space at the edge of the box by McManus, they scored. Had we played more expansively, there is every chance they would have found more space and today we could have been lamenting another defeat to a minnow.

He made immediate changes after going a goal behind and the changes worked! Boyd was getting no change from the linesman/ref with regards off-side decisions; and McFadden was flattering to deceive (again!). The introduction of Robson and Morrison had a significant impact on the game so credit has to go to the manager for bringing them on.

You learn more in times of adversity than at any other time. It seems to me that Levein will have learned a lot about his squad in the last 2 games and to have done so without losing is a good sign.

We're still in the mixer to qualify in second position and in many ways I expect the next two games to be less nerve-racking than the first two. We always play better against top level opposition so I wouldn't discount us getting a cheeky draw against Spain - however unlikely that would seem on paper. As for Czech, they are must win games both home and away - even more so considering their defeat to Lithuania last night.

Missed the game due to my plane being delayed on my return home from holiday.

Haven't seen the highlights only the goals.

Sounds like we were lucky to get 3 points, the ref was rubbish and they kicked us about the place ? How come there was so much time added on ?