Scotland v Liechtenstein

Why am I not getting excited about this game???, I'll still watch it though,probably in the pub:).

Think we'll win this 2-0,well we have to I suppose.

SCOTLAND v LIECHTENSTEIN - European Championship qualifying

Venue: Hampden Park, Glasgow Date: Tuesday, 6 September Kick-off: 2000 BST Coverage: BBC Radio Scotland and BBC Sport website. Highlights on BBC One Scotland at 2235 BST.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8970226.stm

Edited by Frankie

An easy win.

Boyd should start as should McFadden. I can see Robson and McCulloch being dropped to accomodate those two.

Is it on Sky?

Sky Sports 3 I think, 8 o'clock kick off. It would be nice for once if we went out and tonked a team 4 or 5 nil.

We should go all out attacking and go for a 5-0. As Ian says 2-0 is probably likely.

Not sure if this game will be a sell out, if not this is the type of game that should be played at Easter Road or Tynecastle to get a full house of around 20,000 and a good atmosphere - that would always help the team.

We should go all out attacking and go for a 5-0. As Ian says 2-0 is probably likely.

Not sure if this game will be a sell out, if not this is the type of game that should be played at Easter Road or Tynecastle to get a full house of around 20,000 and a good atmosphere - that would always help the team.

I'm hoping for a sell out but maybe 40,000 would be a good number.

I want to see Boyd and Miller up top with McFadden out wide. Probably means McCulloch and Robson out.

Boyd should thrive in this sort of match seeing as it is a small nation...

Anybody heard the Liechtenstein national anthem, hampden will think someones on the wind up ..

The SFA have been warned by UEFA or FIFA that if the Scottish fans boo the Liechtenstein national anthem we'll be heavily punished.

The SFA have been warned by UEFA or FIFA that if the Scottish fans boo the Liechtenstein national anthem we'll be heavily punished.

We booed our own national anthem for many years, so why should anyone else be any different? Where were UEFA and FIFA then? :rolleyes: