The reason the thread was pulled .......... There was nothing other that a bitch fest about sectarian sining on it yes we all fucking hate it but there was a game going on so IMO no need to have sutch a negative thread on the go ... But for the was jim acted (like a child) he got the 24hr ban.

Since i cant reply to your closed thread, i have to do it here instead!

Well, well, well .... very predictable. Not content with your childish reason for my ban - "too many kiddy digs for one day" but you had to start another thread to have a dig again, before again using your little hitler powers to lock it before i could reply :rolleyes:

In saying that, from your post i have quoted above, it does appear that you may well have been drunk when you typed the incomprehensible nonsense ... but please allow me to at least reply to the parts i could understand. Yes, it may have been a bitch fest about the idiots that let our club, but why the hell not ........ the more people that bitch about these brain dead fuckers, the better!! Your excuse of removing it because there was a game on is pathetic to say the least - the thread was started BECAUSE the game was on and the idiots were singing!! :mad:

You locked it for no reason, and then had to remove it so no one else could see how stupid the reason was, and no doubt you will be on shortly to reply to this in your usual inimatable style before using that big padlock of yours, but i wont be back to read it, so no probs here! :flipa:

As for the clique? Well, yes there is! I know if certain people had started that thread last night then it wouldnt have been removed. There are some nice people on here, but i have to appeal to others ..... if you are happy with this guy as a moderator, then it is seriously showing your forum up in a very bad light!

Well, with that i shall say toodle pip, and as i no longer wish to be involved here, dont come along with the pathetic little day long ban, just remove my details from your server as per my request!!!!!!!!!!!

People have been told before to complain to myself, barry or stu if you have a problem with moderating or other forum matters. After all, nobody is perfect and we can make mistakes as well.

Slagging people off publicly is hardly going to make your case stronger though FJ and makes the whole forum look stupid.

Allegations of a clique are laughable and I've yet to see any proof of such from anyone apart from aggreived people who take the huff after they get a warning or the like.

Maybe del was a bit over-eager in closing the thread. It was reasonably valid given the small amount of people singing more silly stuff but I agree with del in that by bringing attention to such a small amount of fans only makes the rest of our support look bad and is pretty pointless. It could also have been mentioned in the match thread.

Nothing wrong with a bit of disagreement though and all members should be above petty abuse when that happens. We all know the House Rules.

The moderating team are picked by Stuart, Barry and myself and it's for a combination of factors such as forum experience/contribution, tech knowledge, and time spent on the forum. I'm not on every evening or night but del and JonC are so do a fine job of modding the forum during these times.

All of us aren't perfect and we've all made mistakes. We also have plenty of disagreements ourselves but tend to keep them private and show solidarity publicly. That's not clique behaviour but actions of responsible members. Christ, I nearly banned Cammy the other month but we can have a laugh about these things now.

FJ, you've been on Gersnet for a number of years and been through many of our problems during that time. We'd be sorry to lose you (as we would any member) but if you can't respect moderating decisions without abuse then maybe it's best you do take a break.

To finish, and as bmck said in the other thread, if anyone has a problem with a mod decision, contact admin and we'll decide who is right. Taking the huff and starting abuse isn't the way to go no matter who is guilty of it.

"Nothing wrong with a bit of disagreement though and all members should be above petty abuse when that happens. We all know the House Rules".

Yes....that sums it up for me.

There are certain channels people have to sort out any such problems.Surely any abuse is wrong on a public forum.

I always thought FJ was an older member of the forum , But with this outburst my thoughts are being doubted.

Any member is welcome on this forum , But all members must stick to the forum rules.

Cliques ?

What cliques , As far as im concerned there is not one member on this board that i dont treat with the same respect as one another , At the end of the day , It is a Rangers fan based board and we're on here to find out the information on the club we love dearly ,And to have a laugh with fellow bears accross the world. If we cannot do that then there is something seriously wrong.

Dunn

I don't know what happened as the thread was locked. I just want to say i think of FJ and Del as forum friends and hope they can sort the problem on the PM board. Hopefully it is handbags at 2 yards. Come on guy's soort it out we don't want to loose any of you.

I always thought FJ was an older member of the forum , But with this outburst my thoughts are being doubted.

Any member is welcome on this forum , But all members must stick to the forum rules.

Cliques ?

What cliques , As far as im concerned there is not one member on this board that i dont treat with the same respect as one another , At the end of the day , It is a Rangers fan based board and we're on here to find out the information on the club we love dearly ,And to have a laugh with fellow bears accross the world. If we cannot do that then there is something seriously wrong.

Dunn

Dunn speaking sense?? :confused:

Kiddin... spot on dunn

Del.