Copy of The Copenhagen Post

From FF:-

Re: Rangers fans' advert in Copenhagen Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice piece, where did it originate from?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is a nice gesture, well done to whoever wrote and sent this.

Oh I say, that brought me out in goosebumps !

I have unlimited man-love for The Dane.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother;

Says it like it is,we feel for him.

That is genius.

Get well soon Brian.

Brilliant, well done to the people who did this.

I have bought a card from our supporters club and sending it to him tonight.

Brilliant, well-written effort.

Nice gesture.

I'm going to send a card over.

Very good article, heartfelt and warm. We really are more than just a club.

Very nice gesture.

Really nice gesture. Well done to the people who done this.

Well done gersnet

Wow brilliant stuff

Puts it into words perfectly.

Fantastic, typical of Bears to get this sorted.

Knowing Brian he has no doubt has cut it out.

Fantastic, written with great dignity and heartfelt thoughts, the Rangers way.

A mate of mine who was involved, he said the folk from the paper were really happy to post it and I think they have made a good job of reflecting my feelings.

Hats off to Gersnet

THat was truly wonderful. That article along with the contact address I put up, I really hope all bears send cards also.

THat was truly wonderful to read. I have written an email to the contact at the TV3, and enclosed a copy of the article. Just in case the great man failed to see it.

That is what it means to be part of the Rangers family. We look after our own!

Take a bow maineflyer and bmck :D

Along with everyone here on Gersnet, and the Rangers family the world over, who echo the fine sentiments in the article. I have read it a few times now and it never fails to make me immensely proud to be a RANGER - and also to be a Gersnet member too

Class rises above - and we Rangers fans do indeed rise above.