Kyle Hutton and Kai Naismith robbed in Edinburgh.

From the Scotsman.

TWO Edinburgh men in their twenties have appeared in court charged with abducting and robbing two teenage Rangers players.

Ryan Moore, 22, and Paul Hislen, 24, appeared separately on petition before different sheriffs at Edinburgh Sheriff Court today.

It is alleged they abducted and robbed 19-year old Kyle Hutton and 18-year old Kal Naismith in Union Place, Edinburgh, on September 20.

The players were alleged to have been driven around the city in their car before being left in the Niddrie area and the car taken.

No plea or declaration was made by solicitors appearing for either man and the case was continued for further inquiry.

Both were remanded in custody.

Hutton must be OK as he's playing tonight. Fingers crossed Naismith is fine too. Terrible ordeal for anyone to go through. Glad both accused were remanded though. Hopefully they plead guilty!

Bizarrely, I drive through Craigmillar/Niddrie on my way home from work each evening and something was happening in that area with a young lad being 'interviewed' by a WPC and a Range Rover being strangely 'parked' nearby. No sign of anyone else though and the lad wasn't being restrained or anything (it wasn't Hutton or Naismith - although obviously I wasn't looking for them)...

May have been a completely different incident obviously but a bit of a coincidence...

:confused:

Bizarrely, I drive through Craigmillar/Niddrie on my way home from work each evening and something was happening in that area with a young lad being 'interviewed' by a WPC and a Range Rover being strangely 'parked' nearby. No sign of anyone else though and the lad wasn't being restrained or anything (it wasn't Hutton or Naismith - although obviously I wasn't looking for them):confused:

How very un-PC (no pun intended) Frankie. Everyone is a PC these days, no matter their sex. ;)

If this was FF I might make a post about AIDS-riddled bastarts and get a wee bit banned/back-slapped. As it's not I won't. Or I might apologise in advance to the mods about my comments regarding the afore-mentioned, immuno-compromised bawbags in edinbury.

Edited by Cotter