That was the week - that was

Guest PTB

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-11492047

This is what gets me the most. It is not reported as being bogited or anything - just touches on the fact it was done during the time of the papal visit!

Its shocking how the focus of these posts have not been picked up on despite being clear as day what they were meant to state and whom they were to offend.

For goodness sake - David Healy in an interview uses the word 'famine' in describing his goal drought (a better word really) is plastered all over the news and associated with bigotry and tic fans all over the place were going ballistic over this. Comparing that situation with this..this is much more derogatory and insulting and is overlooked completley!

Shambles!

According to The Sun:

"Two Aberdeen stars have been carpeted after posting vile comments about the Pope on the internet."

I see they've mispelt Protestants as "the Pope". That was careless :rolleyes:

:eek:

I'm speechless.

I'm surprised by none of this. The only thing I find hard to take are Rangers fans still pretending it's a level playing field out there and that anyone is watching or is interested in our attempts to act reasonably with respect to songs, etc .... Or pursuing the mythical "Rangers Way" of subdued (read invisible) response ... and that anything approaching indignation or (whisper it) action must be labelled "tim behaviour" or "paranoia". Why don't we all just get "victim" tattooed on our forheads.

I'm surprised by none of this. The only thing I find hard to take are Rangers fans still pretending it's a level playing field out there and that anyone is watching or is interested in our attempts to act reasonably with respect to songs, etc .... Or pursuing the mythical "Rangers Way" of subdued (read invisible) response ... and that anything approaching indignation or (whisper it) action must be labelled "tim behaviour" or "paranoia". Why don't we all just get "victim" tattooed on our forheads.

Because in this case there's nothing anti Rangers?

Christ, because you don't see diddy club players being hung for various offences you take that as an attack on Rangers.

How can we be the 'victims' when we're not being targeted.

btw, central West Scotland press is the most important in the country, and it doesn't sell a paper to complain about Zander Diamond. It does to plaster Boruc over the front page, or McGregor.

The OF are always targeted, but most fans overlook the attacks on the other team.

Gah, I am done here, I can see I'm in the minority so I'll bow out. Pointless to continue.