All good things come to an end sometime and it's rarely predictable. All Rangers teams (well except one) have drawn and lost games to someone in the league and that often includes the bottom of the league teams.

It's a fantastic run and we should remember that and temper our criticism when it does eventually go wrong. Nothing is guaranteed.

We'll inevitably slip up when least expected, most likely at some point on the OP's list. But after witnessing yesterday I'm as confident of winning this league than I was when we were ten points clear last season. After some of the dross we've gone through in the past decade, I'm really savouring this season. These are good times.

I'd like to thank myself for my last prediction when S_A posted up the fixtures, although we should have beaten Valencia.

Whats that then? :confused:

Not impossible Gav, but not probable imo. kevin keegan voice on though "I would love it...." :D

Our 100% record that is? :D

Next few fixtures:

30/10 Inverness (H)

07/11 St. Mirren (A)

10/11 Hibernian (H)

13/11 Aberdeen (H)

20/11 Kilmarnock (A)

28/11 Dundee Utd (A)

Before anyone starts shitting bricks, I know "take it one game at a time" etc etc.

Just a wee bit of fun. Potentially our next game where you might expect us to slip up is not until the end of November at Tannadice.

Prob means dropped points in an "easier" game like St Mirren or Killie then.

Was thinking about this on Sunday aswell. I can see the 100% going in one of those games with a dodgy draw but cant see a defeat in any of those games. One thing that is giving me confidence is the team will have belief in them that they can still win the game even we go behind which we have done in our last 4 games. The players surely also will have an inner hunger to keep it going.

Valencia away is a different story, a draw there would be the best result so far IMO.

Hard to say when we'll lose but i think it'll be down to circumstance more than anything else, i.e injuries and suspensions. On that,we still have Fleck and Jelavic to come back and i still think Beattie will have a role to play for us. As someone said, these runs usually come to an end when u least expect it.