Heard that Dado and Clement were both at Ross Hall Hospital yesterday for scans and both are very doubtful for Saturday. Add that to Bardsely being suspended and the likelyhood that J-Rod will be as well (after the anti-Rangers SFA Video panel sit) we are really struggling....

Cammy F

I hope PLG goes through Bardsley for getting sent off on Sunday. What a fuckin' stupid sending off, he should be fined a few weeks wages for being a daft prick. I'm still raging at the shite performance from Sunday.

I reckon both Prso and Clement will make it on Saturday and fingers crossed J-Rod will be found not guilty. Saying that though, even if he is found guilty can't he appeal the decision resulting in him being free to play on Saturday? I'm sure that's the case.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but I have heard that Clement is out for up to 6 weeks - look out for an annoucement after todays AGM.

Cammy F

Aw FFS, what's up with him? Best player this season and he's crocked - great! :(

Aw FFS, what's up with him? Best player this season and he's crocked - great! :(

Muscle strain - as I said above, it was reported on FF yesterday that both Clement and Prso were at Ross Hall yesterday. Today, a guy who has been proven correct in the past has stated that Clement is out for up to six weeks - no news on Prso.

As for Clement being our best player so far, that is hard to argue with, but I'd say that hendami has been our most consistant player. However, looks like we are going to be thinner than normal in the midfield on Saturday.

Cammy F

As for Clement being our best player so far, that is hard to argue with, but I'd say that hendami has been our most consistant player. However, looks like we are going to be thinner than normal in the midfield on Saturday.

Cammy F

Agree with both comments Cammy - the good thing is that Celtic's central midfield is somewhat pedestrian too (as Hemdani, whilst our most consistent performer is very slow) so that type of game should suit him (also part of the reason why I felt PLG was RIGHT to have Fergie in the team on Sunday, I fear Hemdani would have been over-run by the HIbs midfield 3, not that it mattered !!).

Would have preferred Clement in there on Saturday but hopefully Hemdani and Fergie can finally play a decent game beside each other in there.

Great is the start of it. De ja vu right enough.

Thought PLG was some fitness freak and the team would be fitter/stronger this season.Were now only into September and the injuries have started already. On top of all that this is one of the hardest months of the season that we have.

I am seriously thinking of get shot of my ticket for saturday and maybe even my smartcard for the rest of the season if things don't start to pick up for us soon

I am seriously thinking of get shot of my ticket for saturday and maybe even my smartcard for the rest of the season if things don't start to pick up for us soon

Living in England without a season ticket, I'm in no place to judge, but should you lessen your support of the team just because they are not playing so well? Isn't that the time to get behind the team?

Your words come across like they are from an archetypal fickel fan...

Your words come across like they are from an archetypal fickel fan...

I wonder if any of us on GersNet, you apart, who isn't an archetypal fickel fan? As you appear to thro this insult at everyone recently....

Cammy F