Breaking news on SSN - Willie Collum

I would be more inclined to believe it if the police gave a corroborating statement. At the moment it's all hearsay and to me doesn't ring very true and the story is written in a very discreditable way. There is no quote from the Stokes family yet the reporter knows their actions and feelings. There was a wheelie bin reportedly launched at the window and yet no damage or evidence found of anything by the police. The "witness" seemed to be able to clearly hear what a drunken mob were singing - I always have trouble there, and was claimed to be sectarian without qualification. And to cap it there is a completely unrelated shooting incident reported at the end.

If it's true then I'm disgusted and hope they get their comeuppance - but that article is also a massively disgusting excuse for reporting facts. Even if something is true is should not be spun as mud slinging propaganda.

Miscommunication Pete..... the coach, in the NFL, doesnt have the luxury of TV replays, they have to make a decision on the spot whether or not to challenge the decision (kind of like the ref has to make the decision on the spot himself - puts the coach, to an extent, in the refs position).

The coach has, maybe, 5 seconds to make a decision on whether to challenge.

I take it you havent watched the NFL ;)

No i don't watch it I can't be bothered watching something for 3 or 4 hours with less than 1 hours action.

I do get your drift better now though. As long as the ref stops the game directly when a decision is made then okay but to let the game go on until a natural stop and hike all the way back doesn't work for me.

You can see how that story was made up by Dr Death and his dirty tricks department, my friend swears this is an extract from an taped conversation at No Shame and No Integrity central.:fish:

Shame FC boardroom Monday 6.30pm.

Dr Death, "Miss Fannyfurrapenny can you get me Q on the blower please"

Q, Death ere, can you give Anthony a call and get him to phone the police and newspapers, tell him to fabricate a story about a gang of Holly Willie's that's just turned up at his house singing their sectarian bile. Oh and just for good measure can he say the threw something at his house, usual stuff, say his parents were in fear of their lives and are distraught. That gets the gullible's outrage going, deflects the attention away from our defeat

Will do boss, do you want some spray painting on the walls again? how about *** that always gets an reaction.

No mix it up a bit more, we don't want them to cotton on with the 'same old' repertoire.

OK boss I'm on the case, by the way the Bhoys were asking when the bonuses where going to get paid out, some of them put in a good bit of overtime lately with the Collum abuse, the phone calls, intimidation to his children and that.

Yes the bonuses have been passed for payment on that, tell the Bhoys splendid job. Feck even i was beginning to feel sorry for Collum, OK then get it done bye.

Miss Fannyfurrapenny can you get Niel up here, some good news at last. we're hearing Tony's off the wage bill.